What's new

Solved Terrorbyte Deadspot???

C

Cash_Flow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased the terrorbyte and bought all the upgrades but when I went to buy the oppressor mk2 I tried to purchase the oppressor and have it sent straight to the terrorbyte but it shows a slot that says empty and when I try to purchase it it says purchase failed like I have a deadspot but I haven’t done any glitches with it or anything lol also I tried to manually store the oppressor inside and I get the full alert and it says the vehicle that is currently stored must be sent to another garage what vehicle? And when I accept that alert I get a infinite loading screen I tried a recent activity then I get a glitched out screen but I’m completely frozen and I can’t get criminal enterprise starter pack to open so I end up having to find a new session I’ve tried every possible scenario to store it and I can’t I’m just wondering if maybe someone else had this issue or maybe someone could tell me what the hell I did to cause that to happen

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had the same issue. I bought the terrorbyte then bought the mk2 opressor and noticed it failed the purchase. So i bought it to another garage. Thats when it hit me, a dead spot in a new vehicle. I didnt want to get patched so i pushed the spot to another garage. Really weird. Restart your game and see if that works. If not contact R* or push it to another garage. I am not contacting R* cuz i dont want to lose my modded cars.

K

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
C Cash_Flow M Morimoto
I hope this helps i too (had) an terabyte dead spot.
All of my garages where full so after trying the glitch to ''fix all dead spots'' (wasting 4mil dont bother) so then i had an idea to made room for like 5 cars (fill a garage then put street cars over then blow them up)

this moved 5 deadspots into my office garage witch also pulled the dead spot out of my terabyte because i had previously somehow been able to buy over my dead spots making me think they where gone but they weren't instead they where sent to a inaccessible overflow storage so as soon as a storage spot opened it forced one of my 5 dead spots in there
also after i fixed it i found 4/5 of my dead spots causing vehicles and wiped over them i'd recommend this as well.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Turkey Time☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Of course...
I am a bad man so :roflmao:
I also have a complimentary
Dead spot in my terrorbyte :mad:
What I did:
  1. I tried switching from another garage as well... infinite black screen.
  2. Started recent activity and backed out.
  3. Spawned invisible on top of the default Terrorbyte :tongue:
  4. Walked on the ceiling until I dropped into the interior.
  5. No working exit.
  6. Still invisible could dpad to sit down but no drone/missle
  7. Had interaction menu, pause and phone
  8. No “easy way out”
  9. Switched session and still had dead spot
  10. Repeated switching vehicles a second time
  11. Repeated recent activity on black screen
  12. Spawned invisible but stuck on top of the Terrorbyte
  13. No interaction menu, no phone
  14. Had pause only
I don’t yet have a theory as to why this is happening :what:
Here are my own conditions so we can compare and contrast:
  1. Extra RCV in Nightclub
  2. Extra Ruiner 2000 in Nightclub
  3. Phantom wedge in Facility
  4. Extra Wastelander in SVW in Phantom Wedge Spot
  5. Extra Jet Pack in MOC
  6. 3 dead spots in Facility
  7. 1 dead spot in Terrorbyte
  8. 120+ modded vehicles with Yankton Plates
Like I said I can’t say exactly what the issue is but I suspect that it has something to do with the above s.hitshow:biggrin:

K

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Of course...
I am a bad man so :roflmao:
I also have a complimentary
Dead spot in my terrorbyte :mad:
What I did:
  1. I tried switching from another garage as well... infinite black screen.
  2. Started recent activity and backed out.
  3. Spawned invisible on top of the default Terrorbyte :tongue:
  4. Walked on the ceiling until I dropped into the interior.
  5. No working exit.
  6. Still invisible could dpad to sit down but no drone/missle
  7. Had interaction menu, pause and phone
  8. No “easy way out”
  9. Switched session and still had dead spot
  10. Repeated switching vehicles a second time
  11. Repeated recent activity on black screen
  12. Spawned invisible but stuck on top of the Terrorbyte
  13. No interaction menu, no phone
  14. Had pause only
I don’t yet have a theory as to why this is happening :what:
Here are my own conditions so we can compare and contrast:
  1. Extra RCV in Nightclub
  2. Extra Ruiner 2000 in Nightclub
  3. Phantom wedge in Facility
  4. Extra Wastelander in SVW in Phantom Wedge Spot
  5. Extra Jet Pack in MOC
  6. 3 dead spots in Facility
  7. 1 dead spot in Terrorbyte
  8. 120+ modded vehicles with Yankton Plates
Like I said I can’t say exactly what the issue is but I suspect that it has something to do with the above s.hitshow:biggrin:
all of your garage slots full too correct? It's the only way this could be happening to us we all have dead spots in the overflow storage and it's forcing them into the terobyte once we bought it..

''Extra Wastelander in SVW in Phantom Wedge Spot'' :what:

N

Navy Davey

☠️Turkey Time☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
C Cash_Flow M Morimoto
I hope this helps i too (had) an terabyte dead spot.
All of my garages where full so after trying the glitch to ''fix all dead spots'' (wasting 4mil dont bother) so then i had an idea to made room for like 5 cars (fill a garage then put street cars over then blow them up)

this moved 5 deadspots into my office garage witch also pulled the dead spot out of my terabyte because i had previously somehow been able to buy over my dead spots making me think they where gone but they weren't instead they where sent to a inaccessible overflow storage so as soon as a storage spot opened it forced one of my 5 dead spots in there
also after i fixed it i found 4/5 of my dead spots causing vehicles and wiped over them i'd recommend this as well.
I would hate to have to save over my extra Ruiner....
But this is maybe my next step:thumbsdown:
Thanks for the advice :biggrin:

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no extra SV and all SV are in the normal spots. At one point long ago i had them moved but fixed that awhile back. I have lots of modded cars. 5 dead spots that i pushed to MC. Now i have 6 dead spots in MC since i moved the terrorbyte one there.

K

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I have no extra SV and all SV are in the normal spots. At one point long ago i had them moved but fixed that awhile back. I have lots of modded cars. 5 dead spots that i pushed to MC. Now i have 6 dead spots in MC since i moved the terrorbyte one there.
perfect
i heard you can buy faggios over your MC dead spots and then sell them to delete the dead spot

also you bought a MC club house right? then it moved all of your dead spots there?

L

LIL_SMOKEY412

Reaction score

How did you move the Terrorbyte dead spot?

K

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I would hate to have to save over my extra Ruiner....
But this is maybe my next step:thumbsdown:
Thanks for the advice :biggrin:
wow your really packing all of those garages full haha, free up as many spots as you can tbh to find your deadspots and delete them or just the 1 but it's always good to find out all of the dead spots you have so stuff like this doesn't happen/

N

Navy Davey

☠️Turkey Time☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
wow your really packing all of those garages full haha, free up as many spots as you can tbh to find your deadspots and delete them or just the 1 but it's always good to find out all of the dead spots you have so stuff like this doesn't happen/
Yeah...
They are killing our fun:frown:
Already had to give up a hydra and extra khalanji in my SVW :mad::roflmao:
Oh well... cleaning house I guess :whistle:

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
perfect
i heard you can buy faggios over your MC dead spots and then sell them to delete the dead spot

also you bought a MC club house right? then it moved all of your dead spots there?
I have heard that but my spots are dead dead. Even the dead spot fix would not work for me. I fixed all my SV dead spots but the ones left are from driving my custom elegy that was in my SVW in to my MOC a few times like an idiot.

Edit. I had to move my spots. I picked the MC because i dont go there often.

K

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I have heard that but my spots are dead dead. Even the dead spot fix would not work for me. I fixed all my SV dead spots but the ones left are from driving my custom elegy that was in my SVW in to my MOC a few times like an idiot.
i have 2 dead spots left, and i want to try it but idk how to move the dead spots to my MC club house how did you do it?

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have 2 dead spots left, and i want to try it but idk how to move the dead spots to my MC club house how did you do it?
Free up 2 spots in your MC. Then buy vehicles over the dead spots.

M

Morimoto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So if its not obvious, this will get you to beable to buy the mk2 opressor to your terrorbyte.

Put street car in garage.
Pull out sreet car and blow it up
Buy mk2 opressor to terrorbyte
Dead spot is where the street car was.

P

postmortemdecay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Free up 2 spots in your MC. Then buy vehicles over the dead spots.

How does one free up said dead spots now? Will a street car, or faggio work in making the spot obtainable again, after selling or replacing?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Turkey Time☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
How does one free up said dead spots now? Will a street car, or faggio work in making the spot obtainable again, after selling or replacing?
I recently ran into this issue.
My Terrorbyte came with a dead spot:frown:
  1. First I parked my oppressor mk II in my ceo Garage
  2. Then I parked a free car in the Nightclub
  3. I went out and saved over the free car with a street car(no tracker)
  4. I drove the street car out and ‘sploded it:roflmao:
  5. I drove the oppressor in the Terrorbyte :biggrin:
  6. The dead spot moved to my ceo garage
  7. I repeated the steps to move it to my facility where my other dead spots live.. lol:tongue:

P

postmortemdecay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently ran into this issue.
My Terrorbyte came with a dead spot:frown:
  1. First I parked my oppressor mk II in my ceo Garage
  2. Then I parked a free car in the Nightclub
  3. I went out and saved over the free car with a street car(no tracker)
  4. I drove the street car out and ‘sploded it:roflmao:
  5. I drove the oppressor in the Terrorbyte :biggrin:
  6. The dead spot moved to my ceo garage
  7. I repeated the steps to move it to my facility where my other dead spots live.. lol:tongue:

My Terrorbyte came with a dead spot as well.

I used my MC garage with a street Sanchez. I have not tried to fill the dead spot yet because I just didn't know what would happen, if anyone else has tried, or even moved a vehicle there.

I can honesty say that was my first "dead spot" as well. I've never tried to goof around with SV or aircrafts in other garages. So I was super confused as to why I couldn't save the MKII immediately to the terrorbyte.

K

Karly

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
My Terrorbyte came with a dead spot as well.

I used my MC garage with a street Sanchez. I have not tried to fill the dead spot yet because I just didn't know what would happen, if anyone else has tried, or even moved a vehicle there.

I can honesty say that was my first "dead spot" as well. I've never tried to goof around with SV or aircrafts in other garages. So I was super confused as to why I couldn't save the MKII immediately to the terrorbyte.
drive the street bike into any garage replace something, blow up the bike then drive ur MK2 into your terabyte it will force the deadspot into the garage where the street bike was also you may have more dead spots there all just being held in the cloud.

P

postmortemdecay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
drive the street bike into any garage replace something, blow up the bike then drive ur MK2 into your terabyte it will force the deadspot into the garage where the street bike was also you may have more dead spots there all just being held in the cloud.

This is the first I've heard of a dead spot being held in the cloud.. Like the actual loading clouds? or the "cloud" as everything else is saved to.

I've got my MKII in my Terrorbyte now, as well as my dead spot in my MC garage. My question is: Once a dead spot, always a dead spot? Or should I be referring to the thread to fix any dead spot to be able to store a vehicle there once again?

Top Bottom