Useful jump on Terminal.

Found by MnKGamingNation

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude, you can walk up to the wall, press and hold A and you will climb up. You might need to jump on the generator next to the wall first, but you definitely don't need to go the whole plane route. And I'm not knockin' you, just letting you know. Keep the posts coming! :biggrin:

SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
OLine57 said:
Dude, you can walk up to the wall, press and hold A and you will climb up. You might need to jump on the generator next to the wall first, but you definitely don't need to go the whole plane route. And I'm not knockin' you, just letting you know. Keep the posts coming! :biggrin:

Haha didn't know that, thanks. Can I use that for a text tut for the post? I'll give credit.:thumbup:

B

baha124

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol i knew there was a way to get up there, spent about 45 mins looking but coulnt find out:tongue:

Sorox

Sorox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can camp the guys going through the tunnel. Plus, you could probably get on the roof if you had another person lay down there.

TFetty21

TFetty21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree with corrupt. Other than hanging out at the tail end and sniping, not much use since that place always has at least one set of eyes on it. Maybe on hardcore against a bad team. But the second a aerial attack comes in it's all over. but I guess that spot is why bad players are so much fun.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
SurF said:
Haha didn't know that, thanks. Can I use that for a text tut for the post? I'll give credit.:thumbup:

Lol, sorry I missed this post. Yeah man, go ahead, no worries. :smile:

M

make me urinaTe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL, thought i was cool finding an elevator up there then you go jump up there :/
apart from that nice vid/find xD

Top Bottom
Login
Register