Sin$
Last edited:
AoKMiKeY

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
CFG Guys, figure out how to add a background but fail to realise that there is another debug command to print without the name. I feel like you guys don't actually look at command dumps ever.

On a more related note. Well done for somehow still making these. You should look at gsc.

P

pouty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CFG Guys, figure out how to add a background but fail to realise that there is another debug command to print without the name. I feel like you guys don't actually look at command dumps ever.

On a more related note. Well done for somehow still making these. You should look at gsc.

99% of them don't make anything for themselves anyway. Look inside and see everything is almost exactly as i released it. My name is still all over it. Mind he has added his background that he got from someone else's released/leaked menu. None of these kids are original anymore. they all want credit for other peoples work.

Cherish

Cherish

♣️I guess I'm alright♣️
Reaction score
Sin$
99% of them don't make anything for themselves anyway. Look inside and see everything is almost exactly as i released it. My name is still all over it. Mind he has added his background that he got from someone else's released/leaked menu. None of these kids are original anymore. they all want credit for other peoples work.
You realeased it? Your account was made in February of this year...

Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Because he didnt steal any menu from you. This was a fast tutorial base that i made ages ago to help people learn cfg, so im confused what you mean by "everything is almost exactly as i released it".

base:

How to add a shader:

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Because he didnt steal any menu from you. This was a fast tutorial base that i made ages ago to help people learn cfg, so im confused what you mean by "everything is almost exactly as i released it".

base:

How to add a shader:

don't you love it when people say they coded the menu when u made it lol

Smokey xKoVx

Smokey xKoVx

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
don't you love it when people say they coded the menu when u made it lol
lol.

I mean the patch file is icheeeeted if thats the real one, but i kept all of the file names the same, as i didnt create the patch_mp.ff file and tbh couldnt be bothered to make my own, as it would be the exact same with just different file names and no one actually sees that but the person who makes the menu into it

iCHEEEEEEEE ted

iCHEEEEEEEE ted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i never said anyone stole anything from me. I only stated that almost the entire menu was still the same as i released it. but as for "This was a fast tutorial base that i made ages ago to help people learn cfg, so im confused what you mean by "everything is almost exactly as i released it"" No you did not make this base, I did. So there should be no confusion. I am not here to start a flame war. I am actually impressed with what you guys have done with the game since i have been away. I was simply replying to a comment mikey made. Sorry to stir the pot.

Top Bottom
Login
Register