What's new

Temporary Exploit for Points and Weapons (Zombies)

O

Just James

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Right now I have a GPD with 30k points stored and an upgraded HAMR in the Fridge. I also have two of my accounts; one on the HD and one on the MU so when I play zombies I put in the MU and load up tranzit. Then when we get to the town I unplug my USB and select my HD as the storage. It lets me withdraw all 30k points and the HAMR. Then when the match is over I plug my USB back in and re-do it everytime.

It's possible it will corrupt your account as well so do not say I didn't warn you

Also I discovered this awhile ago, but since the USB mods are going to take awhile and the .GPD mods even longer I guess I'll let everyone enjoy this.

Im a Leecher

Devove

In lulz we trust
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you post the GPD? I have a terrible time playing Tranzit but this sounds pretty useful.

strudelbeeps

keifer izGOD

Getting There
Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Right now I have a GPD with 30k points stored and an upgraded HAMR in the Fridge. I also have two of my accounts; one on the HD and one on the MU so when I play zombies I put in the MU and load up tranzit. Then when we get to the town I unplug my USB and select my HD as the storage. It lets me withdraw all 30k points and the HAMR. Then when the match is over I plug my USB back in and re-do it everytime.

It's possible it will corrupt your account as well so do not say I didn't warn you

Also I discovered this awhile ago, but since the USB mods are going to take awhile and the .GPD mods even longer I guess I'll let everyone enjoy this.
so when you unplug the device in the game, it doesn't end the game? it normally ends the game for me...

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah if you unplugg the device it will end the game or force restart your xbox .

O

Just James

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you post the GPD? I have a terrible time playing Tranzit but this sounds pretty useful.
I've tested with different accounts. GPDs in this game are like Halo 4 and Halo Reach as in they can not be transfered from account to account after they go on live, if so then the points and weapons reset to nothing.
yeah if you unplugg the device it will end the game or force restart your xbox .
Do you have two of the same account that can both be activated?

SSND Grapejuice

SSND Grapejuice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tested with different accounts. GPDs in this game are like Halo 4 and Halo Reach
as in they can not be transfered from account to account after they go on live, if so then the points and weapons reset to nothing.
Well Just James, would you mind showing us what you changed to mod the gpd?

Perfect

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
10th Anniversary Programmer Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
so in theory you could get hidden weapons in the game from the fridge?
Anyone wanna work with me to help me figure out if this works?

O

Just James

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

That's not what I'm saying. You can only store normal weapons from the game (no raygun or jetgun) but they can be upgraded.

Im a Leecher

Devove

In lulz we trust
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's not what I'm saying. You can only store normal weapons from the game (no raygun or jetgun) but they can be upgraded.
I believe he means editing the GPD to change what gun is in the fridge.

O

Just James

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe he means editing the GPD to change what gun is in the fridge.

Oh; well I haven't been able to edit a .GPD, I just have a clean version and one with points that I stored myself.
I have seen one guy pull a P2 raygun out of the fridge as well as 40k points 3 games in a row so it's possible

Perfect

Perfect

Feeling them Summervibez
10th Anniversary Programmer Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh; well I haven't been able to edit a .GPD, I just have a clean version and one with points that I stored myself.
I have seen one guy pull a P2 raygun out of the fridge as well as 40k points 3 games in a row so it's possible
nice, im gonna try it out as soon as my lazy *** hooks up my xbox

zvum

zuumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm willing to give it a shot. PM me any information you may have on the editing the .GPD Once I know the pattern I can go nuts with this.

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You do realize this wont work, As as soon as a GPD has gone online in one profile it wont allow you to transfer it to another, It will automatically FORCE restart your Xbox as it will come up with a message along the lines of "This game was last played on another console."

zvum

zuumbo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You do realize this wont work, As as soon as a GPD has gone online in one profile it wont allow you to transfer it to another, It will automatically FORCE restart your Xbox as it will come up with a message along the lines of "This game was last played on another console."

Why not focus on editting our own GPD instead of trading/replacing the GPD. Again, focus on editing the GPD (Correctly) then move onto less concerning issues like using each others' GPD.

Hardstyle 7s

Hardstyle 7s

Contributor
Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not focus on editting our own GPD instead of trading/replacing the GPD. Again, focus on editing the GPD (Correctly) then move onto less concerning issues like using each others' GPD.
I am sure that the points are stored on the server not the GPD, But i may be wrong.

Top Bottom
Login
Register