Discussion Temp solution to Party Chat issue

Shadow Heir1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A solution I found that I will use until they fix the whole party chat deal is muting everyone but your friends.

To do this quickly, hit the guide button and go over to the settings blade. Then, go to "Profile", "Edit profile" and click "Privacy Settings" at the bottom. Then go to "Voice and Chat" and select "Friends Only."

Note that this effectively mutes everyone but your friends. But if you play in parties anyways, this shouldn't bother you.

TomAlpha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shadow Heir1 said:
A solution I found that I will use until they fix the whole party chat deal is muting everyone but your friends.

To do this quickly, hit the guide button and go over to the settings blade. Then, go to "Profile", "Edit profile" and click "Privacy Settings" at the bottom. Then go to "Voice and Chat" and select "Friends Only."

Note that this effectively mutes everyone but your friends. But if you play in parties anyways, this shouldn't bother you.
Forgot about using that! Many thanks :thumbup:

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
I don't think this is the best strategy because sometimes I want to talk to people who aren't on my friends list. It would be a hassle to keep constantly changing the settings, but I can see how this would help a little.

Top Bottom