Discussion Temp Ban? Help plz.

• Thread starter zzzzax
  • Start date
  • Views 641
Z

zzzzax

Reaction score
Sin$
So I havent received any XBL messages or pop up in games messages saying that I'm banned or not. But I attempt to get past the XBL screen in game and 9/10 it lags and after a while a message pops up saying that the COD servers are not responding or something to that extent...I have been able to successfully get into games a couple of times, but searching takes forever or it wont match me period. I recently have done some SnD boosting and thought that maybe I have a MM ban or something due to that? I havent been banned at all before this. I SnD boosted from 1st prestige 30 or so to 3rd prestige 40. I noticed that one person on my FL got reset, and one received a temp ban. Just looking for some insight on the situation. Thanks.

Your Mother

Pollution

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would expect a temp ban or it could be your internet connection. boosting if never a good idea now im not sure weather your temp ban or what?

Z

zzzzax

Reaction score
Sin$
I would think that its not my connection since I've never had a problem with it before, and I can still play other games. So most likely a temp ban? hopefully I dont get reset. If thats the case I'll just create a new account.

Boo 7s

Itz Boo

All Powerful
Greeter Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Its a connection ive had they same problem in blops too and nothing ever happened, dont worry.

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It's your connection. If you get banned, even temporarily, it'll pop up and say so.

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I would expect a temp ban or it could be your internet connection. boosting if never a good idea now im not sure weather your temp ban or what?
You can have zero problems with a connection for years then it can just got to crap.check on your isps site see if there is any faults,if They do not offer that service give them a ring they may need to restart it from there end .it could also just be as simple as restarting Your router..

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's taking forever to find matches you could have a strict NAT. This can affect your connection to XBL and multiplayer servers

Top Bottom
Login
Register