What's new

Patched Teleportation Glitch?

N

Nashes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I experienced some weird teleportation glitch earlier today. I was in the passenger side of my friend's APC while he was driving around. He drove into the Maze Bank Office Garage. Once we loaded in he went away for a minute and I just looked away from my screen so we didn't move. Suddenly my controller started vibrating and when i looked back at my game I was parachuting from where I believe the director mode trailer would be. I was in a normal online session and I didn't do anything before that.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I experienced some weird teleportation glitch earlier today. I was in the passenger side of my friend's APC while he was driving around. He drove into the Maze Bank Office Garage. Once we loaded in he went away for a minute and I just looked away from my screen so we didn't move. Suddenly my controller started vibrating and when i looked back at my game I was parachuting from where I believe the director mode trailer would be. I was in a normal online session and I didn't do anything before that.

I think the APC is super glitchy!
This is how I loaded out of my own in my garage:wink:

N

Nashes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I'm sure that happened but I don't know exactly. I put my controller down and I went on my phone. My friend went afk when he drove in. I was the only one who teleported away.

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure that happened but I don't know exactly. I put my controller down and I went on my phone. My friend went afk when he drove in. I was the only one who teleported away.
Did you fall through the building or spawn under the map?did you open your parachute? Did you continuously fall through the map?

N

Nashes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you fall through the building or spawn under the map?did you open your parachute? Did you continuously fall through the map?
I wrote it in my post. I'm pretty sure I teleported to where the director mode trailer would be in the sky.

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I keep spawning inside vehicles inside my cars in the ceo garage too wtf lol can't we use it to duplicate cars?

Top Bottom
Login
Register