• Thread starter Trimbo Slice
  • Start date
  • Views 20,125
LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that’s the point they don’t know that that’s the whole point of the glitch shall I say that is the key Lol
Perhaps they just can’t get hold of a decent locksmith. :rolleyes:

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well that’s the point they don’t know that that’s the whole point of the glitch shall I say that is the key Lol
They will definitely know the recent activity is key to hitting this glitch and many others.
I have always thought they don’t really want to patch everything fully because of the amount of people that would give up on the game. Everything CAN be patched and if they really wanted to they would patch it.

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Easier Mefford
1 Go into available vehicles
2 hold up on dpad Press square then circle then releases up on your dpad Works much easier
Keep repeating step and you will get quicker at it

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Easier Mefford
1 Go into available vehicles
2 hold up on dpad Press square then circle then releases up on your dpad Works much easier
Keep repeating step and you will get quicker at it
Lol that’s method A so what’s easier?

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i got hold up, square then circle real fast , release up, took a little while but not as bad as i expected. time to fall and die now.

shiftteam

shiftteam

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Tp lives on to see another week :roflmao:. Thanks to those that tested the other methods and confirmed.

K

kate888

Reaction score
Sin$
Have tried multiple times. Hit it load into online and pause says “GTA Online”. Even lagged out of loading online to get kicked back to story to try load from story. Story says creator but when I load online it switches back to GTA Online.

Athyla

Athyla

Reaction score
Sin$
Tp patch or no ? Hold up on the d-pad. Press circle no longer works at home

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Tp patch or no ? Hold up on the d-pad. Press circle no longer works at home
The steps in the op are working mate. A little different to just pressing up+o and it is a little harder to hit so just keep at it.

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Have tried multiple times. Hit it load into online and pause says “GTA Online”. Even lagged out of loading online to get kicked back to story to try load from story. Story says creator but when I load online it switches back to GTA Online.
Check your pause menu before you reset. If it says gta and not creator, just test your job.

T

Tonysharara

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys can someone please explain much more about the up+circle thing? I've been trying for almost 2 hours now and cant even get this up+ circle thing , any videos ?and tips? and please no need for ( try harder) advice :smile:

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys can someone please explain much more about the up+circle thing? I've been trying for almost 2 hours now and cant even get this up+ circle thing , any videos ?and tips? and please no need for ( try harder) advice :smile:
It’s hold up in available vehicles, square then circle really quick. Up + circle is patched.

Restrictedbeef

Restrictedbeef

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Select and enter available vehicles. Hold up dpad with left thumb. And with right hand index and middle finger tap in turn square circle and then left go of up dpad all quite quick. Done.

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is people still having problems loading online without TP It’s 4 times now

Last edited:
Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Seriously pisses five times now it’s not working for me five times without TP online I have done everything correct I’ve been doing over a year now And I have never spent online without it that many times

Top Bottom
Login
Register