What's new

Patched Teleport + Possibly more!

Escobar Cartel

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've found a way to teleport to another area of the map! (Not using the job method).PS4
I myself have 100% not seen this method posted anywhere before.
My map shows me in an area other than where I should be. I can see my own marker there.
But when I asked my mate to come and find me. He took a screenshot and although it was my marker in the shot he took. I was nowhere near where he could see my marker!
So my marker shows on my map in a different location to what it does for anyone else in my session!
But neither location is anywhere near where I really should be showing on the map
I know this all sounds a little confusing. But I hope someone out there can get a picture of what I'm describing!

So my question is does this sound like something that could be of interest to anyone? Does it sound similar to anything else anyone has experienced?
Or any old glitches from the past?
Could this revive any old otr or Godmode glitches or anything like that!

If anyone wants to help. Or for me to show it to them once I've looked at it more tomorrow. Just inbox me!

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
We would have to know what location you are actually in. If your marker shows you at one location and you are at another it's considered OTR. Teleport is physically relocating your character on the map without the use of normal in game things (CEO, jobs, camera on a friend). That being said, every glitch deserves a good test for something valuable.

Escobar Cartel

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We would have to know what location you are actually in. If your marker shows you at one location and you are at another it's considered OTR. Teleport is physically relocating your character on the map without the use of normal in game things (CEO, jobs, camera on a friend). That being said, every glitch deserves a good test for something valuable.

Yeah. I understand that.
I just want to know if it sounds similar to anything else before.

I'm going to test it more repeatedly from the same place and others too.
Then I'll post more info here.

Escobar Cartel

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Nic. Sorry I've been away.
So I ain't had chance to try anything more.
Are you on PlayStation?
I'll send you some screenshots that'll help me describe what I did and what happened better.
Although I'm shown in a certain position on the map to myself. People can see me in other places than the place where I am or should be!.

Razor sean

Razor sean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this glitch is very similar to a glitch a very OG glitch from last gen, I'm probably not even going to be able to find the thread for it because of how old it was. But this is how it went I'll try my best to explain it: Basically near the cheapest 2 car garage (near LSC) there were shipping containers. You had to somehow make your character jump between the small gap between two containers. After you did this successfully, your character would get stuck between the gap, but it would slide out of the gap in a glitchy way if you know what I mean. After this you were semi-OTR. What I mean by this is that other people would see your location on the map in the shipping containers, but you would not actually be there. I don't think many people remember this glitch from last gen but I certainly do, and it was a unique glitch.

Escobar Cartel

Escobar Cartel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes this glitch is very similar to a glitch a very OG glitch from last gen, I'm probably not even going to be able to find the thread for it because of how old it was. But this is how it went I'll try my best to explain it: Basically near the cheapest 2 car garage (near LSC) there were shipping containers. You had to somehow make your character jump between the small gap between two containers. After you did this successfully, your character would get stuck between the gap, but it would slide out of the gap in a glitchy way if you know what I mean. After this you were semi-OTR. What I mean by this is that other people would see your location on the map in the shipping containers, but you would not actually be there. I don't think many people remember this glitch from last gen but I certainly do, and it was a unique glitch.

The marker on the map part does sound similar!. But the rest of it is a little different. Thanks for your reply.
I appreciate it.

Now.... I have worked out how to teleport between two locations. As in I can go to one location and guarantee I'll be at a certain location elsewhere by using my method.
I'm having a little fun tonight trying to work more of it out.
This could get interesting!

And I'm sure some of the big glitch/exploit finders already know about my method. But ain't said nothing!:whistle:

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking of just this very glitch! Once I read "near the cheapest two car garage" an uncontrollable grin slapped across my face thinking, "Back when the glitches took just one or two steps to complete." All you had to do to be invincible was select a Story Mode character from the d-pad selection then press cancel. BOOM! Invincible for a couple of seconds. Rinse and repeat for permanent invincibility. I had a lot of fun attracting ransoms to planes that I would just nose dive into the ground, only for the plane to collide with the ground at 200mph and react like it was an indestructible force.

Aah... I could reminisce on GTA V's early days for ages. But, more on topic: This certainly does sound like the old off the radar glitch. Although, it's less, "off the radar," and more, " Haha, b****! Tricked yu! I'm actually on top of Mt Chiliad. Suk deez nutz!"

Edit: Nobody would've been able to say that because "DEEZ NUTS" was yet to be created by that donkey.

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was thinking of just this very glitch! Once I read "near the cheapest two car garage" an uncontrollable grin slapped across my face thinking, "Back when the glitches took just one or two steps to complete." All you had to do to be invincible was select a Story Mode character from the d-pad selection then press cancel. BOOM! Invincible for a couple of seconds. Rinse and repeat for permanent invincibility. I had a lot of fun attracting ransoms to planes that I would just nose dive into the ground, only for the plane to collide with the ground at 200mph and react like it was an indestructible force.

Aah... I could reminisce on GTA V's early days for ages. But, more on topic: This certainly does sound like the old off the radar glitch. Although, it's less, "off the radar," and more, " Haha, b****! Tricked yu! I'm actually on top of Mt Chiliad. Suk deez nutz!"

Edit: Nobody would've been able to say that because "DEEZ NUTS" was yet to be created by that donkey.
Lol dude deez nuts has been around for so long. That idiot didn't come up with it.

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol dude deez nuts has been around for so long. That idiot didn't come up with it.
The way he said it was made waaay more public than it originally was. It was actually the video I saw that 'introduced' me to deez nuutz.

Top Bottom
Login
Register