Patched Teleport on to Maze Bank! or any other building! Next Gen Only

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Dang. I forgot that XB1 has a recently played menu under the start tab. I keep thinking dashboard. I know there isnt one there.

bruvs

bruvs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. Dang. I forgot that XB1 has a recently played menu under the start tab. I keep thinking dashboard. I know there isnt one there.

Lol , pretty sure would work for you now mate.
Will alter my original method to point that step out

lee1912

lee1912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
works a treat on xb1, made 10 races with spawn location on certain buildings and one at military base right outside hangar

S

Stimpsonjc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well, I am pretty sure I followed your directions exactly. The problem is that i cant pull up the start menu after selecting my job.
I start a random job from phone
then immediately go to start and find my job that I created on top of the bank
I select it and hit "A" to confirm.
After that, according to your steps, press the start button but nothing happens. THe start menu wont load. I just go up into the clouds and get the settings menu for my job.

Firstly, I really appreciate all the time and discovery that goes into finding the bizarre combinations of actions that make these glitches possible. I have a lot of respect for those who spend hours on this and have the creative minds to come up with and experiment with all the possibilities.

BUT...
Perhaps it is because I have a background in technical documentation, and have a tendency to be an arrogant impatient b***h, but I have little patience for how these things are being explained. I'm not pointing at anyone in particular, just in general -- basically everything in the glitches section on this forum. Why can't we use precise UNambiguous language?!?? Why is basic communication of a series of steps no more complicated than brushing your teeth, so difficult for everyone? (Have you seen the state of dental hygiene these days? I digress...) We have people here who are very experienced, and clearly can follow instructions...and even those people are spending days going up and back trying to gather the pertinent details. And then a video comes out and it is even more vague and uninformative, not to mention self-promoting and irritating. Why??

For example, how I might revise this (ASSUMING I am even comprehending this right)...
All of our threads would be 99% shorter, guaranteed:
0. These steps are for XBOX360. For other platforms, scroll down.
1. Open phone. Dpad-left for quick job. Play Random. Alone. Confirm.
2. Start, Online, Jobs, Play Job, Recently Played. [select the race which you created and have played online]. Confirm.
3. Start ............this part I do not understand well enough at this time..........

Is my way ridiculous? I don't think so. It's quite clear. Not likely to result in 37 pages of questions.

JUST MY 2 CENTS, a result of my bias being involved in writing technical manuals and documentation.

Last edited:
bruvs

bruvs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Firstly, I really appreciate all the time and discovery that goes into finding the bizarre combinations of actions that make these glitches possible. I have a lot of respect for those who spend hours on this and have the creative minds to come up with and experiment with all the possibilities.

BUT... Perhaps it is because I have a background in technical documentation, and have a tendency to be an arrogant impatient b***h, but I have little patience for how these things are being explained. I'm not pointing at anyone in particular, just in general -- basically everything in the glitches section on this forum. Why can't we use precise UNambiguous language?!?? Why is basic communication of a series of steps no more complicated than brushing your teeth, so difficult for everyone? (Have you seen the state of dental hygiene these days? I digress...) We have people here who are very experienced, and clearly can follow instructions...and even those people are spending days going up and back trying to gather the pertinent details. And then a video comes out and it is even more vague and uninformative, not to mention self-promoting and irritating. Why??

For example, how I might revise this (ASSUMING I am even comprehending this right)...
All of our threads would be 99% shorter, guaranteed:
0. These steps are for XBOX360. For other platforms, scroll down.
1. Open phone. Dpad-left for quick job. Play Random. Alone. Confirm.
2. Start, Online, Jobs, Play Job, Recently Played. [select the race which you created and have played online]. Confirm.
3. Start ............this part I do not understand well enough at this time..........

Is my way ridiculous? I don't think so. It's quite clear. Not likely to result in 37 pages of questions.

JUST MY 2 CENTS, a result of my bias being involved in writing technical manuals and documentation.

For a kick off alot the steps you see at the beggining are edited as you progress through what is and isn't working so the "37" pages are most of the time people's feedback and the normal try and change process ,
Secondly I personally wasn't writing my method as a plan for people to follow in that way , so many glitches are similar and it was posted to the op "pitty" as a reminder of which method I was talking about.
That said looking back at steps now I don't see how it's not clear , they are not written for people who have never played the game before , you only see posts of the odd person who is struggling to get it to wotk not the majority who managed understand it , if you struggle to understand simple directions that's all well and good and is why people post that they dont understand parts and are helped because they havnt done so in a arrogant manner .
These and all forums are used by a cross section of society not all these people will possess the ability to explain themselves articulated manner ,

S

Stimpsonjc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Pitty's post #1 "Easy Steps" section works every time on 360 but as Pitty predicted, I arrive in a different session
, on top of the building or at whatever my desired trigger point. I have to agree "start job on my own" then back out. I thought maybe I could set spawn point to last location and rejoin the previous session but it put me on the ground. Also, it doesn't matter whether I have it in Recently Played, or just launch it from My Jobs/Races. So that's one less step in the setup process at least.

Have you tried normal teleportation glitch you do with rockstar missions but using your own instead , incase not aware of it will run though quick ..
1.on phone select random job then press alone .
2.press start -online -play job-RECENTLY PLAYED JOBS-(now select yours instead of rockstar one).
3.click on job then when it says are sure click yes .
4 immediately after clicking start job press start go to on line and just scroll up, then wait .
5.job should start , just back out .
6fingers crossed.

+note , once you create job play it once online so it appears in your recently played menu (CRITICAL PART)

Following these steps above (bruvs method?) on 360 did not work for me - I get these outcomes: Most of the time I can not press start quickly enough in step 4, I end up in the clouds, and after backing out then I come back to where I was in the same session. Then once I did press start quickly enough (maybe 1 time after 10 tries), and I can complete step 4. I get the message "failed to join session, return to gta online" on the black screen and then I return to where I was. Note I am using a race that I created and played online so it appears in my recently played list. ALSO, once it fails in this manner, I can no longer join ANY job, so the ability to change sessions is now "broken" presumably till I dashboard. Perhaps this condition could be useful somehow? I will edit as I find more. So I believe that does not work on 360, unless I am misunderstanding the steps. Can anyone confirm?

works a treat on xb1, made 10 races with spawn location on certain buildings and one at military base right outside hangar

Which steps (which post number in this thread) are you following when you say it works on XB1? Thanks.

Last edited:
S

Stimpsonjc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pitty I just saw your latest edits to post #1. This is exactly the simple step-by-step detail I was hoping to see, and I believe it is beneficial to everyone. Thank you on behalf of all and I think we can say you're a very creative glitcher and luckily great at explaining and revising the steps as the process evolves too! :smile:

Last edited:
Pitty

Pitty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you bro that means a lot but it wouldn't be possible without the help of my fellow sinners who have helped perfect it!

Pitty

Pitty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it wont work on xb1, as you dont stay in same session, which is a shame because it be brilliant to make the jet trolls work harder
Ive updated the post so you can stay in the same session and it does work for both xboxone and ps4

Jamebong

Jamebong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it to work 1 out of 10 times by quickjob > DM then the rest of the glitch normal. I saw someone do it yesterday flawlessly though. Seemed like he even spawned IN a jet.

trixx74

trixx74

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be nice to be able to spawn at the base for the daily objective of steal a vehicle from the military base.

Also to start one from any of the helipads for quick chopper access. The possibilities are endless for when you do not feel like driving somewhere or you want to avoid people when you have a bounty.

I was going to ask the same thing. Is hitting the PS button necessary or can we not just join through our my jobs list?
I made a race in military base and everytime I quit it or finish it I always get spawned in the base so this will work

lee1912

lee1912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just tried on xb1 and still works well using quick job, recently played etc etc

Pitty

Pitty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry guys Ive been busy doing other thing and not tried this for a while ill have a go later and see what happens

Jamebong

Jamebong

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Were you able to stay in the same session though? And when do we use the PS button i Didn't read that anywhere ?

M

MattD2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Having issues on xbox one. Just using the standard rockstar events, not a created race. Get to the point where the second event is chosen, click start>online, and before I can click that and begin the "scroll up" part of the glitch I'm pulled up. Every single time. Always end up in the "random job" lobby and never ever the one I was trying for...

Update: Got it to work 2x. Each time though it was an event where nobody was playing. I got that message "do you want to host", picked yes, and bravo it worked. I tried 15 times I think, and these were the only successes so far.

Last edited:
Gandalfthepurp

Gandalfthepurp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cannot get to work on xb1, use to do all the time. Quick job then recently played. Won't work for me.

Swiftyste

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Cannot get to work on xb1, use to do all the time. Quick job then recently played. Won't work for me.
Recently played has not been working for a while now On xbox one. Doesn't record mission,races etc. Like it use to they fixed it and its back to not working again. There is a work around.

1. Bookmark your race or use rockstar created or anything you see on the map

2. Go to your map hover over race, etc to the place you want to go. press x Start it up.

3. If you want online with (players) at the pick a car screen. Quite out the job and your right were you want to be.

4. If you want stay in a invite only or close friends session. Continue though the race pick a car screen. Start it at the moment it says go. Quite out of it though the phone. And again your right were you want to be

If you was in a invite only. and you quite at the car screen you will be placed in a online session with (players). I hope this is helpful. sorry if its to much ball ake. But its the only Way around the issue. on which i Currently know off

Last edited:
lee1912

lee1912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
just did this from my apartment to construction site, then tinsel, then to integrity and it worked with no problems. you just gotta be quick sometimes but definately working on xb1

Top Bottom
Login
Register