Speculation Teleport mid mission?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by mikari, Jun 9, 2019 with 13 replies and 1,704 views.

1. mikari

mikari Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I noticed sometimes a strange thing happens:
    -A few blue icons are visible mid mission, then I CAN fast teleport (PC) WITHOUT cancel mission.
    Anyone knows why it happens?

While it looks really random, it's very useful, I can teleport without cancel mission and saving time!

2. Nickname230

Nickname230 Newbie

Ratings:
    Specify exactly where you got it. Was it on freemode or contact mission? If it's on freemode, some missions can do that (I know about CEO sightseer). So, techically, you can create jobs in creator (You may not publish them) in some remembered places, and quickly complete them.

3. OP
    mikari

mikari Enthusiast

Ratings:
    creator jobs always disappear for me.
    import/export mission I can use teleport to airport because some icons are visible
    I don't remember if I saw that in contact mission!

4. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️ Retired

Ratings:
    On console I don’t believe that while in a freemode job/event that you would be able to use Job trigger teleport.
    I haven’t tried it on PC yet but I’m pretty sure that starting a job cancels out your participation in an event. I definitely know you can’t start a job while in a job meaning that it is impossible to use job trigger teleport while in any job or mission.
    If you tried using it in the middle of a bunker/hangar/nightclub/MC business
    Sale it would cancel the sale for sure as it will starting any job.
    Job trigger teleport is good for:
    1. dupe glitches that require you to travel a long distance.
    2. Getting into interiors that are normally locked in freemode such as the FIB.
    3. Trolling players and cops. You can find many places on the map that can be used to shoot from and not get shot yourself. They can be used to breach the un-breachable.
    Ultimately the easiest way to accomplish what you want is teleportation to any of your owned properties. You can’t use this in a job but it can be used in freemode.
    1. Be in a crew by yourself.
    2. Set spawn location to whichever property you want to go to.
    3. Press pause/online tab/ join crew members.
    4. It will fail to find crew members so you will spawn back into the same session at the property you chose to spawn in.
    5. I use this when I find I am in a hyper aggressive lobby. I switch my spawn location to my hangar so I can do the glitch at my leisure if I need to get my Hydra.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  5. Nickname230

Nickname230 Newbie

Ratings:
    Well, for PC, Business battles sometimes can be used with job trigger.

I remember, when gang attack each other at slaugherhouse or LSIA, I can easily teleport there, because I have custom jobs there. And assasination ones, but as long as you didn't kill the first target. About others.... Need more testing.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  6. OP
    mikari

mikari Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nice, thanks for reply!

In first post I teleported mid mission (source I/E car) and no problem, it won't cancel the mission, because service was not started, even I tought it strange...When game show service options (player list screen), for me, mission will be canceled, but no, it continues, at least for IE!

7. Zervox

Zervox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Bit late to the party, but that's smth I noticed too. Came back to playing GTAO after a hiatus (new DLC announcement and this week's bonuses were 2 major factors tbh) and learned about the tp glitch by spamming leave the job button (right click on PC, Idk about consoles). Immediately I thought if that was possible during MC sale missions or crate sourcing since that would make for a blazing fast grinding.

Tried with a crate sourcing but no luck. Then it came an MC sale mission - solo public session, counterfeit cash, vespucci building, 2 garbage trucks. After taking off with the first truck I noticed two blue icons on the map, on the pier, near the 2nd LD mission. After being with the first truck, I decided to go for the tp and it worked rather fine, got tp'd to the pier, being really close to the 2nd truck; however, after pulling this one out, those 2 icons were gone.

Did anyone in the meantime managed to find a reliable way to have those icons pop up during said missions?

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. OP
    mikari

mikari Enthusiast

Ratings:
    After fast TP, the icons vanish, unfortunatelly, but it's good to get closer another vehicle after one delivery :biggrin:
    I really don't know the conditions to this icons display, maybe it's icons next to undermap place (where you starting mission), connection related or another thing.

Fast teleport won't work even using controller on PC, you need use KB+mouse because inputs are different, at least what I know, then console players can't use this fast.. only MAYBE disconnect controller (wait 30sec, losing time, maybe won't worth), or diff target mode, not trust and need someone online with this target mode.. and by what I saw, people aren't always in same target mode.. happens a lot to me, I add lots of people in diff target and now they are in free aim, then not trust thing, you can lose mission if people is not in same target mode, I think!

9. Coffin

Coffin Newbie

Ratings:

This isn't my video, but I'm pretty sure this is what you're talking about.

• Like Like x 1
  10. OP
    mikari

mikari Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's crazy stuff, exaclty what I was talking about :geek:
    It turn lots of missions doable full solo!

11. Zervox

Zervox Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hmm. I tried it to source crates but didn't manage to pull it off. Might be because I was using Guardian program to have solo public session at the time and/or because I have heist finale (Humane Labs if need to know). If the issue is on my part I would guess is because of the finale since most of the time you get a prep cutscene and pulls you right into the matchmaker.

12. Nickname230

Nickname230 Newbie

Ratings:
    You can't transfer stuff with teleport. Upon entering job, it drops the stuff, however, sometimes, you can use job warp to take it. Also it's useful for getting between properties

13. OP
    mikari

mikari Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah, it drop stuff, even even when there are only a few blue icons on airport!
    Great utility is move between places IMO. On MC solo, it rocks :smile:

14. GlitchSquad

GlitchSquad Member

Ratings: