Teleport mid mission?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Discovery' started by mikari, Jun 9, 2019 with 5 replies and 546 views.

1. mikari

mikari Newbie

Ratings:
    I noticed sometimes a strange thing happens:
    -A few blue icons are visible mid mission, then I CAN fast teleport (PC) WITHOUT cancel mission.
    Anyone knows why it happens?

While it looks really random, it's very useful, I can teleport without cancel mission and saving time!

2. Nickname230

Nickname230 Newbie

Ratings:
    Specify exactly where you got it. Was it on freemode or contact mission? If it's on freemode, some missions can do that (I know about CEO sightseer). So, techically, you can create jobs in creator (You may not publish them) in some remembered places, and quickly complete them.

3. OP
    mikari

mikari Newbie

Ratings:
    creator jobs always disappear for me.
    import/export mission I can use teleport to airport because some icons are visible
    I don't remember if I saw that in contact mission!

4. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Haze Grey and Underway☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    On console I don’t believe that while in a freemode job/event that you would be able to use Job trigger teleport.
    I haven’t tried it on PC yet but I’m pretty sure that starting a job cancels out your participation in an event. I definitely know you can’t start a job while in a job meaning that it is impossible to use job trigger teleport while in any job or mission.
    If you tried using it in the middle of a bunker/hangar/nightclub/MC business
    Sale it would cancel the sale for sure as it will starting any job.
    Job trigger teleport is good for:
    1. dupe glitches that require you to travel a long distance.
    2. Getting into interiors that are normally locked in freemode such as the FIB.
    3. Trolling players and cops. You can find many places on the map that can be used to shoot from and not get shot yourself. They can be used to breach the un-breachable.
    Ultimately the easiest way to accomplish what you want is teleportation to any of your owned properties. You can’t use this in a job but it can be used in freemode.
    1. Be in a crew by yourself.
    2. Set spawn location to whichever property you want to go to.
    3. Press pause/online tab/ join crew members.
    4. It will fail to find crew members so you will spawn back into the same session at the property you chose to spawn in.
    5. I use this when I find I am in a hyper aggressive lobby. I switch my spawn location to my hangar so I can do the glitch at my leisure if I need to get my Hydra.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
  5. Nickname230

Nickname230 Newbie

Ratings:
    Well, for PC, Business battles sometimes can be used with job trigger.

I remember, when gang attack each other at slaugherhouse or LSIA, I can easily teleport there, because I have custom jobs there. And assasination ones, but as long as you didn't kill the first target. About others.... Need more testing.

• Informative Informative x 2
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
  6. OP
    mikari

mikari Newbie

Ratings:
    Nice, thanks for reply!

In first post I teleported mid mission (source I/E car) and no problem, it won't cancel the mission, because service was not started, even I tought it strange...When game show service options (player list screen), for me, mission will be canceled, but no, it continues, at least for IE!