• Thread starter demonslasher
  • Start date
  • Views 6,762
demonslasher

demonslasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How is this teleport done? I dont get it...

LengMan

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Sin$
Not helping anyone with these bulls*** lol. Dont even answer if you have to write bulls***.
With all due respect, you’ve uploaded a video of someone teleporting and expect people to tell you, on a public forum, how it’s done. That my friend is bullcrap.

Upvote 0
NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets not get all emotional because Tuesday is update day and we should expect a permanent fix for TP.

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
One of my friend Jasoncutlass85 show me video about gc2f glitch and LoSt Glitches can teleport everywhere on his video while he use gc2f glitch. Its remain private and secret.
Had a feeling it would be kept quiet to be fair, understandable. Just wish I had the brain to work that kinda s*** out. Props to those guys who obviously spend endless hours figuring it out.

Upvote 0
EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab

Banned
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Had a feeling it would be kept quiet to be fair, understandable. Just wish I had the brain to work that kinda s*** out. Props to those guys who obviously spend endless hours figuring it out.
With great power comes great responsibility, these types of glitches or best left for those that are responsible, not those just seekking a quick dollar

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree completely. As I work three jobs I don't ever have time to even attempt to figure out how this madness is done. Must take a ridiculous amount of patience is all I know.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Once apon a time we did.
Lol...
Yeah bro on 360...
The good old days:wink:
Miss em:frown:

With great power comes great responsibility, these types of glitches or best left for those that are responsible, not those just seekking a quick dollar
Love the “Spidey” quote:smile:

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lets not get all emotional because Tuesday is update day and we should expect a permanent fix for TP.
Agreed:smile:

I agree completely. As I work three jobs I don't ever have time to even attempt to figure out how this madness is done. Must take a ridiculous amount of patience is all I know.
Damn bro...
I thought I was busy!

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register