Solved Teleport glitch? How..

• Thread starter demonslasher
  • Start date
  • Views 6,235
D

demonslasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is this teleport done? I dont get it...

D

demonslasher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you press the correct buttons at the correct times BOOM TP
Your Welcome
Not helping anyone with these bulls*** lol. Dont even answer if you have to write bulls***.

L

LengMan

Man Like
Reaction score
Not helping anyone with these bulls*** lol. Dont even answer if you have to write bulls***.
With all due respect, you’ve uploaded a video of someone teleporting and expect people to tell you, on a public forum, how it’s done. That my friend is bullcrap.

M

MrMod5150

Getting There
Reaction score
The bull shi is you posting a video with no method or any supporting information.
You can't have the steps OK
Is this what you're after?

L

lee1912

Enthusiast
Reaction score
is this for xb1 as well?

N

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Lets not get all emotional because Tuesday is update day and we should expect a permanent fix for TP.

G

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
The bull shi is you posting a video with no method or any supporting information.
You can't have the steps OK
Is this what you're after?
That is nuts :biggrin: Are you ever likely to make it public or not?

N

Native Pride 1988

Elite Member
Reaction score
One of my friend Jasoncutlass85 show me video about gc2f glitch and LoSt Glitches can teleport everywhere on his video while he use gc2f glitch. Its remain private and secret.

G

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
One of my friend Jasoncutlass85 show me video about gc2f glitch and LoSt Glitches can teleport everywhere on his video while he use gc2f glitch. Its remain private and secret.
Had a feeling it would be kept quiet to be fair, understandable. Just wish I had the brain to work that kinda s*** out. Props to those guys who obviously spend endless hours figuring it out.

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
Had a feeling it would be kept quiet to be fair, understandable. Just wish I had the brain to work that kinda s*** out. Props to those guys who obviously spend endless hours figuring it out.
With great power comes great responsibility, these types of glitches or best left for those that are responsible, not those just seekking a quick dollar

G

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
I agree completely. As I work three jobs I don't ever have time to even attempt to figure out how this madness is done. Must take a ridiculous amount of patience is all I know.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Once apon a time we did.
Lol...
Yeah bro on 360...
The good old days:wink:
Miss em:frown:

With great power comes great responsibility, these types of glitches or best left for those that are responsible, not those just seekking a quick dollar
Love the “Spidey” quote:smile:

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Lets not get all emotional because Tuesday is update day and we should expect a permanent fix for TP.
Agreed:smile:

I agree completely. As I work three jobs I don't ever have time to even attempt to figure out how this madness is done. Must take a ridiculous amount of patience is all I know.
Damn bro...
I thought I was busy!

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
How is this teleport done? I dont get it...
Your best bet is to search for teleport glitches old and new...
As you can tell there is no one willing to give up information concerning this glitch:smile:

Top Bottom