PS4 Patched Teleport glitch/ creator warp online workaround

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitch Archive' started by Dedekidd, Oct 9, 2018 with 805 replies and 47,489 views.

1. supr420

supr420 #1CARCLUB

Ratings:
    Same answer as usual. Be faster with options x...

2. Brallyis300

Brallyis300 Newbie

Ratings:
    Gotcha. Sorry to be redundant. Just saw someone mention you need no loading circle in bottom right to know you hit it, and I got that but didn't hit it. Guess I'll just keep trying. Thanks though!

3. Brallyis300

Brallyis300 Newbie

Ratings:
    Got it to work, as you said, faster. Thanks a ton!

4. Xakeo

Xakeo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    As who said what????

5. gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine Trevors left nipple

Ratings:
    No need to shout lol

Ignore the first post and follow this one below, very clear and detailed.

• Like Like x 2
  6. rick gronl

rick gronl Newbie

Ratings:
    Which way to keep the tp would you recommend?
    Let the game run 24/7 or rest mode?! I was using rest mode in the past and always got a blue screen after 3-4 days...

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
  7. Wozza201200

Wozza201200 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still working after a restart if anyone’s struggling and thinks it’s patched.
    I normally put it in rest mode. Do you try other glitches while your in tp? When I try other glitches and use recent activities to much I can get blue screened in a couple of hours but when I’m using tp without other glitches it’s fine.
    If you put it into rest mode then come back online and you know it’s not been patched, I find it’s better to start the glitch again.
    I have heard people saying they have kept it for weeks by being in rest mode but I prefer to restart the glitch if it hasn’t been patched.

• Like Like x 2
  8. rick gronl

rick gronl Newbie

Ratings:
    Thank you!!
    From now on I'll keep the other glitches at a minimum while in tp..

9. Skanderichag

Skanderichag Newbie

Ratings:
    Yes it's still working
    right now 16:41

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Jburn24

Jburn24 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't know why everyone closes app, just drop your internet

11. Raymond1020

Raymond1020 Newbie

Ratings:
    I still.cant hit this I've tried over 100 times lol

12. Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This one is a pain, but it works. I just hit it myself. I restarted my ps4 about 4 hours ago.

13. Raymond1020

Raymond1020 Newbie

Ratings:
    I just can't its a right pain I hit recent activity then join friend then decline and I just fall and get sucked into online or fall to my death

14. Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Key points: You need to have two alerts. Accept first, decline second. If you're not getting two alerts, try loading into single player first and make sure your alert works before attempting glitch.

If all that goes well, you can time thing as perfectly as you want... as far as I know, this glitch requires a fair bit of luck. I'm still waiting for someone to tell me a reliable way to hit it. Doesn't seem to be as reliable as the one from a while back. I've been doing this one since before it went public.

I have noticed that twice today I thought I hit it and I too got sucked into online (AFTER having two alerts). For a moment, I thought they might've patched it... I kept going and eventually it worked again. It's just a royal pain. Once you get it, you won't want to lose it.

15. Raymond1020

Raymond1020 Newbie

Ratings:
    He I get 2 alerts but as you said it just sucks you online lol I'll keep trying tho

16. gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine Trevors left nipple

Ratings:
    I give up now. Controller has just been launched across the room in frustration. I've probably tried over 200 times now. Just keep falling to my death. Tried every variation of timing on the X Options part possible and it's still not happening. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

17. Raymond1020

Raymond1020 Newbie

Ratings:
    I feel ya bud it's so annoying I just fall to my death or join online

18. GrafZahl

GrafZahl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hold options.. Press x and immediately if u hit x release options (u got less than a second) Its so easy :whistle:

19. Trimbo Slice

Trimbo Slice Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sounds like your "less than a second" is more time than I have. If I don't do it simultaneously, I get loading in the bottom right. After that's all said and done, the rest is all up to chance for me.

20. Raymond1020

Raymond1020 Newbie

Ratings:
    It isn't easy lol I've tried well over 150 times now and I cant hit it