Download Links
* Borderlands Pre-Sequel Cheat Compilation by TechnoJacker
* Cheat Engine Support Topic: http://goo.gl/rgm8io
* Latest Cheat Compilation Locations:
* Google Drive: http://goo.gl/XIMV80
* Dropbox: http://goo.gl/eJc5X6
* Cheat Engine: http://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php

CREDITS: TechnoJacker
VIDEO made by: Modded_Hero2 (original post here)

UPDATES

- Last Update: 29 Oct 2014
Thu, 16 October 2014 || [Original Post]
Would also like to note that not everything is ported over to Borderlands Pre-Sequel yet. I just updated most of the pointers and several of the scripts. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days.

Sat, 18 October 2014 || [Original Post]
Ok folks another update with more fixes and features. Added in Badass Tokens and their Badass Rank Values. These -should- work for everyone as they use the same pointer path as the ones from Borderlands 2. Also added working Golden Key pointers, more ammo and character pointers and fixed up some more scripts. I deleted all the non working scripts for now and will add them back in as I or someone else fixes them.

Vendor Shop Timer has been fixed so now you can keep refreshing the vendor stock with the press of a button, added in Free Moxi Drinks (Thanks Pox), tweaked the teleport and rarity drop mod, updated the god mod so now you have infinite Oz.

Next on my to do list is to try to get Blink and the Item Levelers Mod working. Also I'm going to try to get a basic Weapon/Item leveler done on my days off hopefully within the next few days. It will let you mod the parts of items and weapons you have.

Latest updates on my Google Drive and Dropbox. Feel free to post any problems you have.

262qhsk.png

Update:
Wanted to thank Pox again as he managed to fix Blink, one of my favorite scripts. With blink enabled, you teleport to your last bullet position. It may not work with lasers though.

Tue, 20 October 2014 || [Original Post]
Another update folks, I fixed and included the Item Leveler back in this update. Its under [Scripts] and called "Currently Selected Item Mod". When activated, simply head back in game and press F2 on the item you want to level. You may have to drop or un-equip/re-equip the item to see the changes.

Changelog: (Does not include everything, just the stuff I remember offhand)
Added: Item Leveler Mod -> Currently Selected Item Mod
Added: Unlimited Moxxi's Drink Duration (Credit: Havik IV)
Added: Fake More Players Difficulty Mod pointers to specify number of faked players
Added: [Skills and Buffs] -> Moxxi Drink Duration
Added: [Experience] -> EXP Multiplier
Added: [Current Weapon Data]
Added: [Skills] Character skills subsets
Added: [Skills] -> [Class Skill] -> Class Skill Duration and Status (Setting duration to like 300 makes it last 5 minutes long)

Also included are some fixes and tweaks to various other things to add more stability to the table. Stay tuned for the Legit Weapon/Item bypass cheat soon to allow modded items again.

Wed, 21 October 2014 || [Original Post]
Uploading an update now with EXP Multiplier for all 4 co-op players as well as fixing up the co-op pointers in general and added in Model Scale, Health, Shield and Oz for Co-Op people. Added state toggles for them (Setting them to 6 will make it Infinite) to give co-op partners infinite Oz, Health and Shields.

Thu, 22 October 2014 || [Original Post]
Uploading a small update with some fixes and also a new script, Unlimited Double Jumping. It works even as a client (Joins someone else game) and has the added effect of not using air when double jumping. Rapidly press the jump button to keep boosting. Also included is a Third Person Camera mod and a free camera mod. They are still a work in progress and may still be a little buggy. The Ini edits from Borderlands 2 may still be necessary for a more stable third part camera.

Also if you want a stable thirs person mode, enable the console in Borderlands The Pre-Sequel (Same method as Borderlands 2) and in the table, go to the button, click on [DEBUG] and then click on Disable Say Command. This will give you access to ALL the console commands. Now open the console and type in "Camera Thirdperson" for third person mode and "Camera Firstperson" to go back to first person mode.

Wed, 29 October 2014 || [Original Post]
Uploading another update now folks which contains many new fixes and additions.
Added:
*Gun Deletion Check Bypass
*Badass Challenges
*Currently Selected Item Mod -> Auto Update Item Levels
-With the Auto Update Item Levels enabled, your currently equipped or highlighted items will update every second to the desired level which by default is your current level. Simply change the value to 1 or click on the box to activate it.
*[Character] -> [Skills and Buffs]
-Various buffs added

Fixed:
*Item Deletion Check Bypass
-Fixed problem is items getting deleted when a non-legit material was used.
*Teleport Mod Enabler
*[Location and Movement] -> Movement Speed Multiplier
*[Location and Movement] -> Viewing Height
*[Skills]

And several other fixes and additions not listed above.

Borderlands 2 Cheat Compilation thread:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/cheat-compilation-update.942032/

Borderlands 2 Cheat Table Download:
Google Drive: http://goo.gl/JjVpC
Dropbox: http://goo.gl/9WF5R

Last edited:
T

TechnoJacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would also like to note that not everything is ported over to Borderlands Pre-Sequel yet. I just updated most of the pointers and several of the scripts. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days.

M

midsidion

Reaction score
Sin$
no rush , its awesome to see you are making progress on it :smile: Now if gibbed can just get working again, or I can figure out how to use it since when I try it just says it cant open the file, and if the profile editor will work on online profiles then ill be set. Again great to see you working on it and thanks.

polarjuggalo

polarjuggalo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
God I don't even care Techno, I love this CE table.... and your fixing it for pre-sequel god teach me your ways sensi

Z

zorbotics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im just thinking would it be possible to edit the time of the drinks at the bar so they have unlimited time?

T

TechnoJacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im just thinking would it be possible to edit the time of the drinks at the bar so they have unlimited time?
Working on that and also in the next updates should be one for free drinks. Just uploaded an update that fixes more stuff including the rarity drop script. Also expect an in game item editor similar to Gibb's save editor soon.

Z

zorbotics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Working on that and also in the next updates should be one for free drinks. Just uploaded an update that fixes more stuff including the rarity drop script. Also expect an in game item editor similar to Gibb's save editor soon.
Nice

justvikes

justvikes

Reaction score
Sin$
So, I was giving my friend skill points, moonshards, and levels. He left the game to go see if everything stuck to his profile but when he went to his inventory all his weapons were gone. I don't know what happened and is there anyway to fix it?

T

TechnoJacker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I was giving my friend skill points, moonshards, and levels. He left the game to go see if everything stuck to his profile but when he went to his inventory all his weapons were gone. I don't know what happened and is there anyway to fix it?

I will look into this, haven't had this problem. The table is still a bit in the unstable phase as I work all the bugs out of it. The only way I can think of is wait until the save editor is released, restore a save backup if he has one or enable the rarity drop mod and/or unlimited gold chest for him to get new gear. Did you have any cheats/scripts enabled when this happened? Did you mess with any of the inventory pointers?

justvikes

justvikes

Reaction score
Sin$
i had the rarity drop modifier on, i dont think i was using it correctly, so he lost all his weapons when he left. Could you teach me how to get the best chance of legendaries in a game?

C

CookiezzNZ

Reaction score
Sin$
Like this :smile:
1G9Xsrg.jpg

The settings for these are all under Enable > Scripts > Lua Script Enablers

Do EXACTLY the following, if it isn't working you're doing it wrong.

Tick the following:
Loot Sploder (More loot drops)
Loot Sploder Advanced
Standard Enemies
Guns and Gear

You should now see a bunch more options, double click on the number next to Odds Multiplier and change it to 1000.
Then do the same for amount dropped but change it to 2.

After you have done those, go ahead and tick the item you want to drop (Weapons, Shield, Grenades and Class Mods. I will go into Oz kits soon)

Now you should see options for the loot rarities, change odds mulitplier and amount dropped to the same as above (1000 and 2).

One those are changed, tick White loot and change the Odds multiplier to 0. Do the same for every other rarity besides legendary.

Now tick the legendary box and change the odds multiplier to 1000, nothing else needs to be changed in that catagory. Now with your desired loot enabled, anything you kill will drop legendaries.

Oz kits, from what I have found don't have legendary drops or atleast you can't get them with this method (Yet). I managed to get them dropping up to blue rarity. To do this just tick the "Artifacts" box and same as before change them to 1000 and 2. Now you need to go down below into another catagory and tick Item Rarity Drop Mod, then tick Item Rarity Drop Modifier. Now go down to Rarity Weight Presets and tick Preset 01 (Legendary Only). You should see some numbers down below change, You want to change Weight 4: Blue to 1, the rest doesn't matter.

J

Julianne Hough

Reaction score
Sin$
1G9Xsrg.jpg

Tick the following:
Loot Sploder Advanced
Standard Enemies
Guns and Gear

You should now see a bunch more options, double click on the number next to Odds Multiplier and change it to 1000.

After you have done those, go ahead and tick the item you want to drop (Weapons, Shield, Grenades and Class Mods. I will go into Oz kits soon)

Now you should see options for the loot rarities, change odds mulitplier and amount dropped to the same as above (1000 and 2).

One those are changed, tick White loot and change the Odds multiplier to 0. Do the same for every other rarity besides legendary.

Now tick the legendary box and change the odds multiplier to 1000, nothing else needs to be changed in that catagory. Now with your desired loot enabled, anything you kill will drop legendaries.

Oz kits, from what I have found don't have legendary drops or atleast you can't get them with this method (Yet). I managed to get them dropping up to blue rarity. To do this just tick the "Artifacts" box and same as before change them to 1000 and 2. Now you need to go down below into another catagory and tick Item Rarity Drop Mod, then tick Item Rarity Drop Modifier. Now go down to Rarity Weight Presets and tick Preset 01 (Legendary Only). You should see some numbers down below change, You want to change Weight 4: Blue to 1, the rest doesn't matter.

Hey, how do you get enemies to spawn there constantly? Also, I'm getting on legendary drops, just oz, health, and money.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a video tutorial on how to use this?
I can make one if you really need but, it's pretty straightforward.

Hey, how do you get enemies to spawn there constantly? Also, I'm getting on legendary drops, just oz, health, and money.
Always check TJ's google drive and make sure you have the latest version. I believe the original one didn't have working drop modifiers.

J

Julianne Hough

Reaction score
Sin$
I can make one if you really need but, it's pretty straightforward.

Always check TJ's google drive and make sure you have the latest version. I believe the original one didn't have working drop modifiers.
To check his drive, would I just re-click the hyperlink in the original post? If so then I have the newest version.

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
To check his drive, would I just re-click the hyperlink in the original post? If so then I have the newest version.
Yeah, he just updates the file in that whenever he makes changes to it.

K

KarmaticShift

Reaction score
Sin$
1G9Xsrg.jpg

Tick the following:
Loot Sploder Advanced
Standard Enemies
Guns and Gear

i can get the shields to work. and other such stuff but not weapons. legendaries anyways. would it have something to do with the value under legenaries for amount dropped always showing up as "??" and is so is there a fix for this?

C

CookiezzNZ

Reaction score
Sin$
i can get the shields to work. and other such stuff but not weapons. legendaries anyways. would it have something to do with the value under legenaries for amount dropped always showing up as "??" and is so is there a fix for this?

For me the ?? always shows and never updates, i was just trying it now with EXACTLY the same variables and everything but it wasn't working. Im going to look into it now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register