TechnoJacker Cheat Engine Table

• Thread starter InAGiiZ
  • Start date
  • Views 536,928
H

Headbite

Reaction score
Sin$
If it was a Nova Shield going off, they would die regardless of where the person is looking. However, if you notice, they die only when the person is looking directly at them (LvL/Shield/HP bar popping up).

This effect is done by using the [Object Manipulation] options in the TechnoJacker BL2 CE Table.
They set a Hotkey that when pressed while looking at the target it sets their Shields and HP to 0 (zero) which effectively kills them. This can be funny as hell when playing with friends and you run around making the inhabitants of Sanctuary drop dead.

Cool.... could that be used to revive teammates? I think that would be pretty funny as a mechro or something.

Taligaro

Taligaro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool.... could that be used to revive teammates? I think that would be pretty funny as a mechro or something.
Highly doubt it. Due to the Fight For Your Life and Second Wind system BL uses, I doubt that would work.

You could always start a game, have a friend get himself killed and see if setting his HP to at least 10 would revive him or not.

Do Not blame me if you crash your games! :roflmao:

M

malak727

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there an option to make enemies drop weapons that would normally be quest rewards? Or could you change an equipped weapon to another? I want to get the shock and cold thorny o'l rosie without running through the story again and again and again. If you can change a weapon id, the id I need for the shock and freeze rosies would be appreciated. Thanks for the table TechnoJacker!

John Gorski

John Gorski

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
will this work for the cracked version of Borderlands the pre sequel

Taligaro

Taligaro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there an option to make enemies drop weapons that would normally be quest rewards? Or could you change an equipped weapon to another? I want to get the shock and cold thorny o'l rosie without running through the story again and again and again. If you can change a weapon id, the id I need for the shock and freeze rosies would be appreciated. Thanks for the table TechnoJacker!
If you're going to use CE, you might as well just add the items to your save with Gibbed: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gibbeds-save-editor-revision-23.1223112/

will this work for the cracked version of Borderlands the pre sequel
Yes

M

megamanenm

Reaction score
Sin$
Is where a way to make the game play faster like you could do with the borderlands 2 cheat table? Time Scale Multiplier just seems to increase your movement speed in this one.

Kim1312

Kim1312

Reaction score
Sin$
Untitled.jpg
Hey there Technojoker, I've used ur cheat engine table last time for TPS and I took a short break, now I'm back and the tables looks completely different like I can't find the option that lets enemies drops legendaries anymore o.o * excuse for the bad english *

Last edited:
G

gelman4u

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, first post ever to the site :tongue: I've been using cheat tables for BL2 and TPS for a while now. But when I launch the CT file it doesnt seem to hook the process and crashes. I try without running the LUA scripts but when I hit Enable it gives the following message: "Error:[string "DebugLog("~Script Enabled!")"]:1: attempt to call global 'DebugLog' (a nil value)" I have tried downloading the most updated CT file on the Google Drive and Dropbox and both have the same issue. I am using Cheat Engine v6.4. Any one else experience this, or have any suggestions? Thanks :smile:

bucsrno1

bucsrno1

Reaction score
Sin$
TechnoJacker,
I dunno if any1 has mentioned it already but the CE install.exe will try to install a malware pup program named "penCandy".
U cannot catch it doing a normal antivirus scan it only shows up during the CE installation.
I have already had to reformat my computer once before because Avast missed it but if u have Malwarebytes it will stop it.
So if u try to install the CE u may wanna install Malwarebytes 1st then install CE.

Last edited:
LORDCHRIS120

LORDCHRIS120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone help me?

I have no idea how to run this i got cheat engine and now this but how do i run it?

Okay i got it running but nothing works for me expect enable, any help please?

Last edited:
DzzzzzNutsJDB

DzzzzzNutsJDB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mr TechnoJacker
Great product but since the new DLC (Claptastic) The cheat engine you worked so hard on crashes the game. Tried it several times and it crashes every time. Worked great before this.

LORDCHRIS120

LORDCHRIS120

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mr TechnoJacker
Great product but since the new DLC (Claptastic) The cheat engine you worked so hard on crashes the game. Tried it several times and it crashes every time. Worked great before this.

I'm afraid i think this is just you possibly, i have been using this program a lot today with no problems.

M

McKrunk

Reaction score
Sin$
When I try to enable 'Loot Sploder Advanced it throws an 'Invalid class object' error. This only occurred after the recent update.

N

Niish

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but is there a way in TPS to make bosses, and only bosses, drop legendaries 100% of the time? I changed the "Drop Rates (Boss)" value to 100 and this works in BL2. Am I doing something wrong or has this function not been ported yet?

X

XDragonFireX 97

Reaction score
Sin$
Would also like to note that not everything is ported over to Borderlands Pre-Sequel yet. I just updated most of the pointers and several of the scripts. Stay tuned for more updates in the coming days.
Hi, im new at this website, i just wanted to ask, can you add inventory space and bank space to the ammo SDU thing? beacuse i want to have more inventory, but if i use the list i will loose it when i leave the game, i know a sure way to have it permanent i just need to be able to reset the inventory SDU

V

Volant Caedis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cannot get it working. I go into a playable part of the game, and the loot sploder works, but when I click loot sploder advanced, it comes up as an error with the script.

Shame. I was looking forward to using it. The Loot Sploder works and spews out heaps of white and green loot, but I can't get the advanced one to work.

FFKing1140

FFKing1140

Reaction score
Sin$
Having a problem and from what I saw of the comments, there was no one else having my issue. When I edit the ammo I have, since the values were zer0 because I had no ammo, every time I buy ammo, it dissapears back to zer0. What am I doing wrong?

Shadowblaze

Shadowblaze

Reaction score
Sin$
Could you add a script that changes item colors? By that I mean the actual rarity tints.

Top Bottom
Login
Register