What's new

Solved Teapot [ HELP ]

• Thread starter cuehs
  • Start date
  • Views 1,519
C

cuehs

Reaction score
I recently switched from another stealth to teapot. I added all the root files - but no engine is showing up? No offhost? Does it not come with one automatically, is there something I need to do? Also, I bought my RGH from someone on 7s and it auto-signs in to their profile, I've tried and tried to contact teapot admins.. can anyone help with contact info? I do not know the persons profile nor do they remember it. I need to be able to make my own.

P

Peng Peng

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recently switched from another stealth to teapot. I added all the root files - but no engine is showing up? No offhost? Does it not come with one automatically, is there something I need to do? Also, I bought my RGH from someone on 7s and it auto-signs in to their profile, I've tried and tried to contact teapot admins.. can anyone help with contact info? I do not know the persons profile nor do they remember it. I need to be able to make my own.
You can disable and enable in the teapot ini or what ever it’s called have a look

C

cuehs

Reaction score
You can disable and enable in the teapot ini or what ever it’s called have a look
my current:
HTML:
[Settings]
TeapotEngine = true
CustomUI = true
Offline = false
SpoofMSP = true
;Fanspeed (25-100) Values exceeding '100' or below '25' will be ignored and fan speeds will be set to default.
Fanspeed = 0

[Bypasses]
AdvancedWarfare = true
Ghosts = true
Bo2 = true
GTAV = true

C

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Just to be sure you have all 3 files required for Teapot on your HDD along with your KV correct?

C

cuehs

Reaction score
Just to be sure you have all 3 files required for Teapot on your HDD along with your KV correct?
These?
Teapot.ini
TeapotCE.ini
Teapot.xex

ALSO - I do not use a HDD, I use an external USB for all my files.

C

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
Ok, but all of the files are together right, including your KV in the same directory? When loading up one of the said games do you get any notification at all?

C

cuehs

Reaction score
Ok, but all of the files are together right, including your KV in the same directory? When loading up one of the said games do you get any notification at all?
They are all on the ROOT of the USB. The KV, cpukey, all teapot files, and some other plugins I have including BO2 Recovery and xbdm. When loading BO2, it doesn't give me a notification as in XBOnl did.

T

TrippyAcid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go onto the website and there you type in your email and cpu key then you can turn on the off-host from there.

C

cuehs

Reaction score
Go onto the website and there you type in your email and cpu key then you can turn on the off-host from there.
Sorry if you misunderstood me. There is already a teapot profile associated with my cpu key. I've tried contacting admins but apparently they're not too worried about it.

T

TrippyAcid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if you misunderstood me. There is already a teapot profile associated with my cpu key. I've tried contacting admins but apparently they're not too worried about it.
Hopefully they answer man if not contact me and i will try to help further than the admin.

C

cuehs

Reaction score
Hopefully they answer man if not contact me and i will try to help further than the admin.
Your help would greatly be appreciated. I've contacted an admin on skype, I've tried talking in their live chat, no one is answering. I don't have time to waste honestly, haha. I have like 14 hours left of the stealth.. since I don't get the free 1 week trial.

T

TrippyAcid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your help would greatly be appreciated. I've contacted an admin on skype, I've tried talking in their live chat, no one is answering. I don't have time to waste honestly, haha. I have like 14 hours left of the stealth.. since I don't get the free 1 week trial.
I pm'd you hopefully we can sort this...

Top Bottom