1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Teamviewer Please!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Carebear, Feb 4, 2010 with 4 replies and 382 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carebear

Carebear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey, so ive been trying for awhile and i cant get the gamer-tag mod to work, No HD is detected. Can someone Teamview me at around 4pm eastern (-5) time? If you can post here and ill shoot you a Pm with the ID and code.

2. sternal

sternal A True Halo Fanboy

Ratings:
    sure I will try. just wondering what kind of hdd do you have and by that I mean how many gigabytes?

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Carebear

Carebear Enthusiast

Ratings:
    its a 120 g and it came with my Xb-Elite in i think 07 or 08. What appens is that ill do all the crap; Plug it into pc (xp) and then re-start pc, but xplorer doesn't find the HD. I might have the wrong version of Xplorer, but im new to this so i have no idea. Ill send you Id when i get home from school... lol found my HD too...

4. keonetics

keonetics Banned

Ratings:
    if you still need help im totally on it

5. sternal

sternal A True Halo Fanboy

Ratings: