Team Tac/ Demo Boosting

• Thread starter xI iFrosty Ix
  • Start date
  • Views 228
X

xI iFrosty Ix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill be Lockin lobbies, Givin my teammate headshots like crazy... Watching points rack up!

Please guys no leech Noobs... its fine if your a leech and know what your doing but im done doing this with new people its unfair to the guys who know what they are doing...

NO 10TH PRESTIGE LEVEL 70'S ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! = (note unless your a friend of mine and i know you no one that level and prestige is allowed because it would make 10 out of this is 21 lobbies of mine being broke up because we had them join and screw over a member GUYS IM SICK OF IT! Ive given up my K/D to help these guys out who got SCREWED by these people im generous but i went from a 1,000 some K/D to about 42.4 because of these "Boosters")

Steps
--+rep
--Leave GT in Comments
--Send me a Msg on XBL to be verified for my lobby GT: xI iFrosty Ix <== those are lower case "i's" not "L's"
--Get your XP and rank ups Prestige if you like just know you will run bombs till you get your classes... unless your my partner haha cause ill give headshots anyways..
--ENJOY! and BE NICE WE JOKE AROUND BUT NOT SCREW AROUND Theres a difference NO NUKES!

Lobbies Served 21
10th Lobbies joined = 15 :smile: Infections are fun guys lol

Top Bottom