What's new

Team Swat Looking for someone who can bridge

H

hewligun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i posted this before without much luck however maybe with ranks and the gt's of each of us it can help.

below is our 3 gamertags and our rank we are looking for somoene who can bridge host we can legit hit a 50.

hewligun 40
eskapeartist 44
xdaveydarkox 46

we mostly only lose because people standby us, or we get hosted.

So if your good in your 40's and can bridge add us we will be playing for awhile tonight.

as an update me and my friend tried to get bridging to work it seems to always kick him when he tries to host me at the start of games. and the game lags because he sseems to get host. so its like he is hosting himself.

Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en

The Old School
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
you dont need host in SWAT you needto lead your shots and treat them all like they have full sheilds, hit Spartans in the chest at long range for headshots, same with elites, up close, go for the head, if you want boosted, PM me, 1 month per 50

H

hewligun

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
HypnoticADOLF said:
you dont need host in SWAT you needto lead your shots and treat them all like they have full sheilds, hit Spartans in the chest at long range for headshots, same with elites, up close, go for the head, if you want boosted, PM me, 1 month per 50
hmm hit them in the chest from long range? do the bullets travel upwards the further they go? i normally just try to shoot the face on the first shot otherwise i try to make paper cutouts until they drop. but having host makes 1 shot drop them everytime. my connection for some reason never makes me host but my 2 teammates get it sometimes.

Top Bottom
Login
Register