Team Swat Boosting Details Inside

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Boosting and Matches' started by AlfaMIKEFoxtrot, Feb 20, 2009 with 10 replies and 2,790 views.

1. AlfaMIKEFoxtrot

AlfaMIKEFoxtrot Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i currently am looking for a group of players to go into matchmaking for swat and boost. Simple as that!!!

I will need a group of people of about 12 to 16 players willing to listen and A MUST* have at least 2 - 3 gamertags.

The gamertag thing is really easy since you can make 4 or 5 one month trials on your dashboard.

The point: 1 team of 3 players will win while the other team losses. To do this we would have to all do the My language matchmaking and Bingo one team has 50's and the other team will then get their 50.

I only want people from at least 40+ to do this to make it easier and better for time sake.

If you have a gamertag that is -Exp it will be even faster.

This has worked for me recently and the more people to do this the better it works.

PM me for me details.

2. AFC Lee

AFC Lee Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just sent you a PM :thumbup:

3. OP
    AlfaMIKEFoxtrot

Ratings:
    Still looking for players.....

This will be started tonight for all that want to join in on the fun.
    :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

4. D0T44

D0T44 Newbie

Ratings:
    i will help i am a 46 so just let me know when.

5. BoMeR2ReMoB

BoMeR2ReMoB Getting There

Ratings:
    this is going on very shortly last call for anyone else.

6. OP
    AlfaMIKEFoxtrot

Ratings:
    Doing this again tonight and maybe tomorrow night...if you want in let me know and i can work you in.....:thumbup:

7. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Number one you can only make 3 one months on your 360 that it comes with.
    Number two you will get banned for doing this unless you do my undetectible way that I will be releasing a tut on how to do in about a month. Just to help you out so you don't get banned.

8. OP
    AlfaMIKEFoxtrot

Ratings:
    Well i realize your concern about our getting banned for our actions. Just for a heads up if we cycle the gamertags that are in the lobby with fresh tags we can play 5 games in a row and then cycle two gamertags on the losing team and then play 5 more games in a row. This has worked for me and the guys that im boosting with for two days straight man.

9. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    Ok, I am just warning you. But if you know what you are doing then go right ahead. There are multiple ways to get around the banhammer very easily. Have fun if everything works out the way you wanted it to.

10. xxxlegitbrxxx

xxxlegitbrxxx Newbie

Ratings:

hey still want another guy cause im down...

i have 3 gts total.

11. LoL JoKeRR

LoL JoKeRR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    buy my gamertag RankingCheater -2000EXP or more :biggrin: