Team Standby/Rank Boosting anyone?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by IIEXTERMIN8RII, Dec 4, 2008 with 14 replies and 1,292 views.

1. IIEXTERMIN8RII

IIEXTERMIN8RII Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im trying to find a few people that wanna team standby with me to get our ranks up.. Also, i was wondering if anyone has had success with stanbying and achieving a higher rank because when i do it the other team usually all quits out.. if people quit will the game still count? any help is greatly appreciated.

If you want to standby with me add me on Live

Gamertag: iiextermin8rii

2. halo2909

halo2909 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well It kinda depends. If people quit your game there like 1/2 a chance of leveling i think(depends if they low lvl 2 i think). And I would bridge and standby but I can't. Me xbox esploded. The hardware corrupted. Maybe later today or tomorrow on Sunday I shall get a new one. And to answer your final question. I have leveled up by standbyin on a different account. So i hope I helped you a little bit.

3. BoMeR2ReMoB

BoMeR2ReMoB Getting There

Ratings:
    If everyone quits that is on the other team the game never counted. no points or wins so that means no rank up!

4. TwistedFate

TwistedFate Newbie

Ratings:
    i wouldent mind doing this, but i dont know how to id be there for...moral support :smile:

5. TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    If I don't have to do anything besides sitting there and look pretty then I will play, I really want to get out of this gold bar sh*t...

6. o CLiFF x

o CLiFF x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The points are counted and the win is counted for both leaderboards and achievements, but you're right about it not leveling you up.

7. BoMeR2ReMoB

BoMeR2ReMoB Getting There

Ratings:
    that is wrong! when you stand by the whole team out it looks like this, "Wins 150 [+1]" but if you bridge out everyone or if everyone on the other team quits it will still say "Wins 150 [+1]" but your wins will stay at 150 every time you do not rank up and you do not get points or wins i have done it plent of times and i could take some pictures to prove it to you if you want. all you get is progress to your achevements that you have done in that game. the only reason you should bridge anyone out is if they are beating you cuz the game will never count. this way you do not get a loss. you also you do not get a win or points on your leaderboard.

8. Kyle1020

Kyle1020 Premium Premium

Ratings:
    If anyone wants to do this now add me Bronxbomber92

9. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Okay let me clear up a few things because I know quite a bit about this whole bridging and stuff.

First off, I have noticed in some game types that when the entire team quits the game will not count yet I have also noticed that in some the game will. Maybe I was counting wrong but I think it mainly depends on how far into the game you are and how many quit or if they all quit. I will do some exact testing later but I have found that in wingman especially if they all quit or at least half the teams quit it will not count.

One thing I have noticed is that you still get some points if the team quits in execution and guardian. I have slowly been going up on the leaderboards and such but I have not really noticed a big jump in anything else. Like I said I will do some exact testing later.

HOWEVER the ranking up part I have noticed will not work. I have yet to lose a game in the past 6 days and have not ranked up, and I usually get half the kills in the game through bridging. It is very shaky the whole rank up system so you can not really tell.

10. TehKitteh

TehKitteh Getting There

Ratings:
    So is the OP still doing this, I am sure if we just played and lagged out their VIP we would win every time...

11. brazil201

brazil201 Newbie

Ratings:
  12. Faevius

Faevius Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You will get a win if the other team quits. As long as the host was not on that team. Host leaves = game never existed.

I realize this is a glitching site but please keep the standbying to a minimum. A friend and I keep facing ghost, rank 1 guy in wingman, and all he would do is standby. It made the game really unfair and not fun at all.

13. TehPhelix

Ratings:
    Wrong, the game will not count in some situations.

14. xdeadxpoolx

xdeadxpoolx Newbie

Ratings:

True, and its VERY annoying to play a wingman and have everyone quit out and not actually get the points.

15. TehPhelix

Ratings:
    Not even everyone has to leave? If three teams maybe two leave it doesn't count. But I am pretty sure it has something to do with how many people are left by a certain round. If you notice sometimes when the whole other team quits by the end of the game if you press Y for game stats it will still show some members on the opposite team that were still there a few rounds before. So it might count from a certain round how many people are there.