Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
What's the difference? From the description all i get is that they're both 4v4

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Player with the highest points on each team is the king just like in regicide. Kill the other team's king for more points than killing a normal player.

F

Fan Mail Me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah team regicide killing the king is a constant 25 points

O

Owl

Inhale, Exhale, Repeat.
Reaction score
Player with the highest points on each team is the king just like in regicide. Kill the other team's king for more points than killing a normal player.

So which would you recommend?

T

TheBestKilleR

ChiKKen Swoup
Reaction score
Team Regicide > Team Slayer Pro

M

MrBUcket101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't play pro unless you have a mic and at least one other person. Otherwise its REALLY difficult due to no communication, w/o callouts its hard to know how to maneuver through the map to be effective

Team regicide isn't bad, I play it solo t rack up lots of kills, when you're the king people just come to you lol. However, I've run into this scenario many times with a group, where you've got both teams of skilled players and it just turns into a camp fest because neither team can afford to have their king slaughtered.

A

AnonymousSyria

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Team Slayer Pro = Like Team Slayer, but it's harder. No HUD (I believe) and some more things..

Team Regicide = There's a bigger objective, on each team there is one king. You have to protect yours and kill the other, and the kings will switch!

C

CP Conscript

Eli Rises
Reaction score
Team Regicide= V.I.P. from other games
nuff said.

Top Bottom