All Team playing bad after x number of games

• Thread starter Pixelhouse
  • Start date
  • Views 505
P

Pixelhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have the same feeling that after 10 or sometimes less or more matches your killer team starts to suck? I used to have a 7-0 lead vs cpu when my players didn't have the loyalty bonus yet,
now i barely make it to 3-0.
Also they made alot more runs and actions, now it feels like this team sucks while it was completly different when i first played them.

If someone had this is there anything that affects this that i could counter?

Z

zBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have the same feeling that after 10 or sometimes less or more matches your killer team starts to suck? I used to have a 7-0 lead vs cpu when my players didn't have the loyalty bonus yet,
now i barely make it to 3-0.
Also they made alot more runs and actions, now it feels like this team sucks while it was completly different when i first played them.

If someone had this is there anything that affects this that i could counter?

all the time i usually start like this
W-W-D-W-L-L-L-L-D-W :S Aha,probably due to fitness man :smile:

P

Pixelhouse

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all the time i usually start like this
W-W-D-W-L-L-L-L-D-W :S Aha,probably due to fitness man :smile:

It's defenitly not fitness i switch my A&B squad every time so they always have full fitness.
Also every player has 10Chem and 100 Team Chemistry.

D

-dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's defenitly not fitness i switch my A&B squad every time so they always have full fitness.
Also every player has 10Chem and 100 Team Chemistry.

Happens to me also -.-

I had a BPL squad which was killing it for around 45 games which was amazing and then it I started to really struggle with it and ended selling it after 15-20 more games

W

willbro76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think EA just like to add the drama of you needing a point from your last game to get promoted . Very infuriating though when your players act like yournot controlling them for 4 games.

R

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Happens to me also -.-

I had a BPL squad which was killing it for around 45 games which was amazing and then it I started to really struggle with it and ended selling it after 15-20 more games
Yeah pointless buying the best players in this game.my 7k squad preformed better than someone's whose worse player was Neymar,that stuff simply should not happen.
Then you get nonsense like mertsacker suddenly becoming faster than farfan..

D

-dylan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah pointless buying the best players in this game.my 7k squad preformed better than someone's whose worse player was Neymar,that stuff simply should not happen.

some bs happens in the games you play haha

R

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
some bs happens in the games you play haha
Every game there has to be some bs,at least once you will have to shout out oh just wtfe :smile: ..

S

Southy

Have a Nice Day! :)
Reaction score
I've noticed if you manage too win 15 games in a row (Online) when you eventually lose you will continuously lose for about 50 matches. This is not an exaggeration It needs too be fixed smh.

T

TheLastTrank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
50 games hell no that's just you man

C

Caucasian Ops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Read the back cover of the game, it says "If one Ultimate Team player wins 8 straight games, his players will lose 50% of their attributes"

S

Soren 3D

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Haha! I know that feeling when a defender suddenly gets faster than AUBAMEYANG xd He's like 95 pace...

Soren

B

BlazingDankNugs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always happens. You just know when its time to change your team. Everything becomes so difficult

R

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Haha! I know that feeling when a defender suddenly gets faster than AUBAMEYANG xd He's like 95 pace...

Soren
Yeah van buyten was faster than my walcott .5.8 players out jump 6.8 players game is total comedy,where it not for ut I would never buy A ea product..

Top Bottom