What's new

Mobile TEAM MYSTIC LEVEL 10 GYM (FOR ARTICUNO)

• Thread starter Haddock
  • Start date
  • Views 667
H

Haddock

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello People!
The goal is to make a level 10 gym and keep it for 10 days so we can get a Articuno
Requirements:
2k cp recommended
Any Pokemon go location spoofer (a pogo hack app or a gps spoofer)

Adding high Pokemon to this gym will and holding it for 10 days will give us the legendary Articuno!
If any Team Mystic members are interested please leave a comment and i will send you the longitude and latitude through any type of messenger service. All you have to do is leave a comment with what Pokemon you have and how you want me to contact you!
Have a good day and hopefully we can get the Articuno!

Last edited:
xXGyngaNynjaXx

xXGyngaNynjaXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not really interested so much in the legendary, but I have a 2.5k Snorlax and a 2.7k dragonite and would be willing to chuck it in, if only for a personal goal.

ziyaide

ziyaide

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello People!
The goal is to make a level 10 gym and keep it for 10 days so we can get a Articuno
Requirements:
2k cp recommended
Any Pokemon go location spoofer (a pogo hack app or a gps spoofer)

Adding high Pokemon to this gym will and holding it for 10 days will give us the legendary Articuno!
If any Team Mystic members are interested please leave a comment and i will send you the longitude and latitude through any type of messenger service. All you have to do is leave a comment with what Pokemon you have and how you want me to contact you!
Have a good day and hopefully we can get the Articuno!

Hey there. Quite interested in this. Care to share the coordinates?

Current top Pokemons I got are
Dragonite : CP 2600+
Snorlax : CP 2400+
Lapras : CP 2500+

M

Morkoyun

Reaction score
Sin$
I am intrested.. im level 32 many +2500cp dragonite and more.. 2 +3000 dragonite.. i have all bloody hacks.. lets do it.

E

Eli Weeks

Reaction score
Sin$
hello I would like to join the gym if it's still available, I have a arcanine over 2k that I would like to put in the gym

Top Bottom
Login
Register