What's new

Team Midnight Recruitment

S

SirOSXI

Reaction score
Hello there everyone, I'm SirOSXI and I'm the founder/leader of Team Midnight. We're an eSports organization with a Call of Duty and Rocket League team. We're now looking to expand our organization by adding in an Overwatch team. I already have two players that are constantly playing for 6+ hours a day. I know that Overwatch will become a huge hit in the competitive side of gaming so I'm trying to get a team assembled as fast as I can. If you're interested in joining please fill out the application below that I've provided. Can't wait to hear back from you guys!

Application Form:

• How old are you ?(Preferably 17+):
  • How long have you been playing Overwatch ?:
  • Do you think you're good enough to be play competitively ?:
  • Have a good working mic ?:
  • Able to make call outs to your teammates ?:
  • What's your K/D ratio on Overwatch(if there is any) ?:
  • How many hours a day do you put into the game ?:
  • Are you able to come to practice everyday ?:
  • PSN ?:
We're a very serious eSports Organization that is new but we do see ourselves being a dominant team. We're only taking serious players who can commit to the team and practice everyday.

J

Jacked_Hero

Reaction score

•Been playing since the beta. Main a Soldier 76.

• Yes. Astro A40 TR.

• Yes. Been doing it since Call of Duty and then when I went into the sweaty community of Destiny.

• I think around a 3.0. Haven't been able to play much because of a new job.

• Recently, not many. But that's because I've been putting hours into work to show that I'm reliable. Will do the same for Overwatch, a game I became passionate about in the beta.

• Of course. You would have to let me know the hours and I would let you know mine.

• Jacked_Hero

M

megan trotta

Reaction score
Application Form:
  • How old are you ?(Preferably 17+): 18
  • How long have you been playing Overwatch ?: last summer or winter not 100% sure
  • Do you think you're good enough to be play competitively ?: yes i practice a lot and i want to be on a esports team and take my love for gaming to the next step
  • Have a good working mic ?: yes i have a 120 $ mic set
  • Able to make call outs to your teammates ?: yes i do that when im in groups in comp in overwatch i call out shots and where enemies are and i will change my character based off of what we need to push and to win
  • What's your K/D ratio on Overwatch(if there is any) ?: im not sure what mine is sorry
  • How many hours a day do you put into the game ?: i practice 12 to 14 hrs a day
  • Are you able to come to practice everyday ?: yes just let me know and i will get on
  • PSN ?: deathmaker2016

Top Bottom