Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DeweySalt

DeweySalt

Developer & Gamer
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me, or does it seem like the matchmaking system purposely makes the good players carry the team? I'm pretty good at deathmatches, although 70% of the time I'm put with the low levels or those who pick up all the guns, then die constantly without a single kill. I try to carry the sucky team the best I can, although it does get annoying.

Mason

Mason

The numbers, what do they mean?
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a coincidence. That happens to me too, but I just can't carry the team.

caliuso

caliuso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think they do it to even out the field...

If you have 3 level 60's playing, and there's 5 players, they'll put your level 100+ with a level 10player...

DarkestThunder

DarkestThunder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is really annoying when you play with friends, i usually end up playing against my friends and crew members and have to play with randoms.

SPK4LIFE

SPK4LIFE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is why I stick to crew challenges a lot sure u only face against mp3,ign,lsb but at least your team isn't separated.

For those that have friends in different crews I usually find maps like 5v5,6v6 to work best. Just have your friends join the lobby first before inviting randoms. Try to keep it at 3-4 friends max unless it's in a 16 player map. Governmental, getaway etc, from my experience this way minimizes your friends getting put on the other team.

caliuso

caliuso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of you having issues with teams being separated, I've found that as long as you're members have joined the match prior to sending out the invites to other ppl/opponents, it will in fact team together correctly.

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
Sin$
This is why I stick to crew challenges a lot sure u only face against mp3,ign,lsb but at least your team isn't separated.

For those that have friends in different crews I usually find maps like 5v5,6v6 to work best. Just have your friends join the lobby first before inviting randoms. Try to keep it at 3-4 friends max unless it's in a 16 player map. Governmental, getaway etc, from my experience this way minimizes your friends getting put on the other team.
Nice little tip :smile:

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
Sin$
Happens to me, I get paired with the worst players ever.

Top Bottom
Login
Register