Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Team Killing - Without being host

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by alex148, Feb 18, 2009 with 14 replies and 2,498 views.

1. alex148

alex148 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    To Do This Glitch You Must Have Bouncing Bettys

Okay, hold your bettys and just go up to one of your team mates and knife them.

If done correctly you should not get any minus points.

Cant find any videos for this so just follow the guide if anyone would like to make a video for this feel free to.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    I hate team killers pisses me off..But if that works good fined.. i guess :S

3. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Does this simply stop you from being penalized for team-killing in HC, or does it let you team-kill in standard modes?

4. classy blackman

classy blackman Getting There

Ratings:
  5. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Same question as this guy, but if it does stop us from being penalized, does it also prevent kicks ?

6. Sfunx

Sfunx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Dirty team killers. Why do people need to kill they're team? If you getting pissed off with them then just leave, but good find other then that :smile:

7. OP
    alex148

alex148 Enthusiast

Ratings:

It stops you from being penalized and stops you from getting kicked, It does not let you team kill in the core play list.

8. Captain_Greenbeard

Captain_Greenbeard Getting There

Ratings:
    Its F*cking annoying, totally ruined hardcore game modes.

9. Riley_

Riley_ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is fun glitch to do =]

10. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
  11. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    haha great find. This just proves that treyarch not only ripped an engine with alot of bugs, they managed to add more!

12. code9ster

code9ster Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Good way to get banned from all players on a list and sooner or later no one will want to play with you Pisses me off when you have one kill from an airstrike or dogs and some piss poor player is running around killing the team ruining your game in my book same as using glitches during game play sad player that can't hang with the rest so they cheat to get on top

13. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol than why are you on this website? wow ur a idiot. shut up and sit down

14. OP
    alex148

alex148 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I agree with both of you because if you don't want to know glitches why are you in this section, but also this is getting very annoying my team mates killing me for a laugh. If you don't like the people in your game just leave there plenty more games to join.

15. MExIcAnCLoVEr

MExIcAnCLoVEr Newbie

Ratings:
    cool nice find ill just do this when one of my team maes kill me so i dont get penalized GREAT find