• Start date
  • Views 281,115
The Locomotive

The Locomotive

'The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread'
Mr. Nice Guy Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Can one of you guys make me a 20k 4-1-2-1-2 team please, I just want a cheap back up team aha for fitness reasons

Mack Da Martian

Mack Da Martian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do any.of yall have any ideas of the best formation to get the best out of IF Graziono Pelle?

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
4-2-3-1 or 4-5-1. A one-striker formation for sure.

What I wanted to make earlier was:

eec8b37f3701ba11c357becb900e1036.png

I like the looks of it. :smile:

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Need help with a good team got about 1.7 m thanks

Last edited:
hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone make me a 5-2-2-1 Hybrid, 100k budget, preferably a pacey team. I have started loving this formation with an all Brazilian team, and am just too busy and lazy to think up a team. Thanks in advance!
Did you manage to create a team? I've not seen anyone else on here use a 5--- formation, how do you like it? I transformed two of my squads from 433 to 532 the other day and it's brilliant. Opponents seem to get frustrated by the quite powerful defending part of the 5--- formations.

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you manage to create a team? I've not seen anyone else on here use a 5--- formation, how do you like it? I transformed two of my squads from 433 to 532 the other day and it's brilliant. Opponents seem to get frustrated by the quite powerful defending part of the 5--- formations.
I agree just made a 1.7m bpl 3-5-2 and it's awesome Kompany vertonghen and Kaboul- soo underrated , and toure and fernandinho infront no one can get through me it's brilliant

The Locomotive

The Locomotive

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a 3-4-1-2 with vertonghen, Kompany and vermalaen, JUST GODLY

hairy ducks

hairy ducks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree just made a 1.7m bpl 3-5-2 and it's awesome Kompany vertonghen and Kaboul- soo underrated , and toure and fernandinho infront no one can get through me it's brilliant

352? Or 532? I am thinking of going to 352 with Toure and Fernandinho IF with Kompany, Kaboul and Koschenily (w/e his name is) but 532 is getting me close to winning Div1, something I've not been able to do yet on Fifa 14. My fullbacks also have either med/high or med/med apart from Dani Alves which is great as I can't defend those stupid lb+y balls.

Hows Vertonghen? He seems to be more popular with many people yet he doesn't look too good on paper with his 72 pace and high/med?

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Thinking of getting Aguero at the moment he is 170k will he go down any more in the next couple of days?

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just looking through some of the original posts on this thread and it took me back lol. Those were good old days and 6k accounts were like £2.50 each before they got popular.

The Locomotive

The Locomotive

Reaction score
Sin$
I was just looking through some of the original posts on this thread and it took me back lol. Those were good old days and 6k accounts were like £2.50 each before they got popular.
Just wish I knew about them then aha

Siemenn

Siemenn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone have any suggestions/improvements for this: http://www.futhead.com/14/squads/5430864/

Got about 100k to play with

I'd use a more defending midfielder, because you got two CM's (not too defensive position already) and both of 'em are more CAM's than CDM's. I highly suggest Touré if you can get him for a decent price, alternatives are Sandro, Leiva or Garcia.

Also: you've got 4 defenders with high attacking workrates and even a RB with high/low. That could break you up in counter attacks, when all of your defenders like to go forward a bit. IF/NIF Miranda is amazing and could work instead of David Luiz and Pepe/Martinez/IF Godin instead of Piqué.

:wink:

ThorsHammer

ThorsHammer

HooHoo - Big Summa Blowout!
Reaction score
Sin$
Console - Xbox
Formation: 4231 (2)
Level-Gold
League: any
Any Informs/TOTY: if unavoidable
Budget: -
Other Requirements: if possible im looking for a cheap, low rated but high pace high dribbling team

Top Bottom
Login
Register