What's new

Team imp is recruiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azzazle

Azzazle

Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen many unable to boost. Weather it's not know how like myself and not found anyone to teach me and guides not work, to not having a Mic or two controllers. I have decided to create a boost clan/group.

Requirements:

1) Mic prefered, or really good listening ability
2) not caring about your kdr or having an alt to get slaughtered
3) any skill level
4) any age, long as you are respectful and mature
5) patient is going to be key
6) the will to help others complete challenges and camos
7) possible training of others

How it works:

1) currently a clan of one, but add gander at Azzazle, once we reach 12 we can do full clan servers hopefully, or 4 with alts for full hardcore ffa.

2) depending on what ever one needs the envisioned process is hardcore domination where no objective are captured and each round someone else gets the chance to unlock stuff. Example I need shotgun kills, Wed all meet near b, I kill yas with the shottie, with domination someone from the other team would kill my other 5 team mates with a sniper rifle perhaps or what they need to complete, and Wed keep switching, with 3 rounds to the draw. Half would get there chance in a match, next match those who didn't get to go.

Thanks all for now, I'm on, so might take awhile for me to answer.

Might do other clan stuff like pub stomping if we're really good eventually.

Azzazle

Azzazle

Reaction score
Sin$
Well GL, you should probably post this in the boosting section
Thanks, I might go there and add a topic linking back, or add it to my signature, so as not to spam, but would have to ask a mod their opinion.

UNKNOWNsh0ts

UNKNOWNsh0ts

Reaction score
Sin$
I have seen many unable to boost. Weather it's not know how like myself and not found anyone to teach me and guides not work, to not having a Mic or two controllers. I have decided to create a boost clan/group.

Requirements:

1) Mic prefered, or really good listening ability
2) not caring about your kdr or having an alt to get slaughtered
3) any skill level
4) any age, long as you are respectful and mature
5) patient is going to be key
6) the will to help others complete challenges and camos
7) possible training of others

How it works:

1) currently a clan of one, but add gander at Azzazle, once we reach 12 we can do full clan servers hopefully, or 4 with alts for full hardcore ffa.

2) depending on what ever one needs the envisioned process is hardcore domination where no objective are captured and each round someone else gets the chance to unlock stuff. Example I need shotgun kills, Wed all meet near b, I kill yas with the shottie, with domination someone from the other team would kill my other 5 team mates with a sniper rifle perhaps or what they need to complete, and Wed keep switching, with 3 rounds to the draw. Half would get there chance in a match, next match those who didn't get to go.

Thanks all for now, I'm on, so might take awhile for me to answer.

Might do other clan stuff like pub stomping if we're really good eventually.
Can I joinI like to boost and I have mic 
Can I joinI like to boost and I have mic
I all so have some friends who could join

Azzazle

Azzazle

Reaction score
Sin$
You should all also add each other so when we got 8 online, we can do a match.

Roster:
Azzazle (me)
Tropicalnsantiy
Ukwebb
UNKNOWNsh0ts
AFjesse
iG VokzaL
Hudduddy
xbox1 friendz
Tylo917
HELLOimMcLOVIN

Last edited:
T

TESORO

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey you can count me in for this clan. i have a mic and experience with boosting.

Azzazle

Azzazle

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey you can count me in for this clan. i have a mic and experience with boosting.
Of course just let me know your gamer tag so I can add you to the roster. Pm be best to not flood the thread.

Update: we should have enough to fill our first free for all boosting match.

Last edited:
X

XBOX1 FRIEND

Reaction score
Sin$
any room to trial out 4 the clan ive mic and im 25 gt xbox1 friendz

Azzazle

Azzazle

Reaction score
Sin$
No need for a try out at this point, we are mostly focused on completing challenges and camos. We plan to do our first match but there's so few on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register