What's new

Discovery Team God mode rave in redwoods

M

Mads1989

Reaction score
Was playing today with a team of random people and I realised everyone was in God mode then scene 22/23 the host left and we were all instantly out if God mode this is something I really want to look into anyone have any ideas how it was done

I did message you the host who left and he wouldn't reply but I understand some people like to keep things to there self or not admit to a God mode.

But I found it strange how we all had it I messaged the other players and they couldn't understand either lol

Also we didn't do ee or any but could double pack guns not sure if it's different to spaceland but thought you only double packed them after EE was completed

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Raging Squiggle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't come across anything like this before in games.

As for the last part of your post, in RiR, you can double pack with or without having completed the ZiS Easter egg. If you haven't completed it, you simply have to perform an extra step in RiR to get the alien fusion cell.

M

Mads1989

Reaction score
No would be good to find out though it was obviously something to do with the host cause as soon as he left we were all normal again no God mode.

Top Bottom