What's new

Discussion Teach Me All You Know About Black Ops

diam0nd

diam0nd

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so my boyfriend is really big on modding, he doesn't mod anymore, but he used to do it loads, he only modded cod, and I know nothing about it, like i don't even own an xbox, i have played COD WAW before. I'm gonna try and learn all about it so ill impress him (because that is the type of girlfriend I am :tongue: ) :biggrin: so teach me all you know, in a easy and understandable way please :smile:
Thanksssss :smile:

Weapons

iHashtag

Reaction score
Sin$
Just say that you got a Falcon J-Tag. It will for sure get you the D.

Snayer

Snayer

Hi, I'm Snayer
Tutorial Creator Programmer Services
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't wanna lie!
Come on, please help :smile:
If you look online or on YouTube you may be able to find a .GPD Modded Profile including a tutorial. I found a quick one here It has all the files needed and does a very good tutorial. Best of luck. :smile:

Holy Jesus

sleezecheeze

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, so my boyfriend is really big on modding, he doesn't mod anymore, but he used to do it loads, he only modded cod, and I know nothing about it, like i don't even own an xbox, i have played COD WAW before. I'm gonna try and learn all about it so ill impress him (because that is the type of girlfriend I am :tongue: ) :biggrin: so teach me all you know, in a easy and understandable way please :smile:

Map - Area of play, level, stage
Kill - Killing an enemy
Objective - Playing specifically to win the game. This can be by capturing flags, planting bombs or even just killing people.
Guns - Weapons that fire bullets extremely quickly. If you point them at people and shoot them they will die.
Bullets - Small Projectile that is fired from a gun
Knife - I'm sure you know this, you would've used one before in the kitchen
Prone - Lay on your stomach. Kind of like cleaning underneath a bed or sofa.

Pretty much you get guns, and you point the guns at other people and shoot them until they die. If you kill many people in one life then you get rewards for being so good, these rewards are called killstreaks. They range from UAVs (3 kills, shows enemies on mini map) to real hectic **** like a pack of killer attack dogs that just hunt down and maul the enemies for you. Aside from killing people your job is to play the objective, which can be either of many things. Playing different game modes will give you different objectives to play. Domination is popular, as per the title your job is to dominate the whole of the map. You secure flags and then protect them flags from the enemies. It's kind of like multi-tasking. You have to manage playing the objective and killing people at the same time, it's easy though. Kind of like making spaghetti sauce and cooking the pasta at the same time.

Don't pretend to know everything and I'm sure you'll be fine. If he's a good boyfriend he will teach you and he won't expect you to know everything.

These are the default controls, I'm sure that your boyfriend will use these. If not, the controls are reasonably generic anyway. Like homebrand ingredients.

1035.jpg

You could get familiar with these basic controls before making it to your boyfriends house, that will really help you get off the starting blocks quicker.

Other Info that may come in handy -

- Most matches won't last longer than 10 minutes. Some game types like Demolition and Search and Destroy can string out for longer but they don't very often.
- If (more like when) you encounter the mystical 12 year old squeaker in a lobby it's not necessary to reply. You'll find it a much more pleasant experience if you opt to mute the squeaker. To mute you can just select their gamertag in the lobby and hit A, then select mute. If they are giving you heat in game hit 'back' to show the scoreboard. Select their gamertag with the 'Dpad' and then hit 'A' to mute. Your boyfriend may try to impress you by calling him something derogatory like '******' or '*********'. If this is the case quietly remove yourself from the room and cry. He isn't tough, it's rather easy to mouth children online.
- Don't distract your boyfriend whilst he is playing CoD unless you're bringing him a slightly chilled beverage or well cultivated-snack. It's against CoD rule 106 Section C part ii.
- You don't have to be good. If you can't kill anybody, try to focus on the objective.
- Attachments are objects that alter the guns performance to your advantage. Most Attachments that carry significant benefits also have some sort of negative effect to balance it out. For example, a suppressor (silencer) makes your gun quieter and prevents you from showing up as a red dot on the enemies mini-map but it also lowers the range of your gun. You can't make your pie and eat it, too.

Hope that helped.

VinceZampella

VinceZampella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xcashmoneyx7
chanler211
Dwack
Blaze
teh1337

Top Bottom
Login
Register