• Start date
  • Views 4,946
X

XshadowfaxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
go away leech

Lmao you've got nothing to offer me have you? Lol i'm one of the creators of it and you will not get it. Give me your gamertag so i can freeze you when i see you. I already have an idea of who you are.

N

Nosey Modder

Reaction score
Sin$
Lmao you've got nothing to offer me have you? Lol i'm one of the creators of it and you will not get it. Give me your gamertag so i can freeze you when i see you. I already have an idea of who you are.

oh realy got any proof. Will that Bonz baby confirm that?

D

Delete Me76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well as he go it off of me yes. And yes i have proof, i can freeze you with a gun. :rolleyes:

i can aslo confirm that shadowfax is the creator of the freeze gun. Want to know how i cna confrim it carry on with ur investigation

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
I think freeze gun is a complete troll, or the its the weapon slot that says "Not for use as a weapon on its own".

D

Delete Me76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok first learn to spell.
Second who the f*** are you?

Well if you were any good with your investigation you would have found that im the other creator you dumb ***. Yes I know no one will believe that me and shadowfax made it but we can prove it so go on make us and offer we cant refuse for it!

I think freeze gun is a complete troll, or the its the weapon slot that says "Not for use as a weapon on its own".

It exists we made it and can prove it :smile:

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
Well apparently you want it and 'deserve' it :lol:

I never said I wanted it, and who ever said I "deserve" it is just bum licking. Freeze gun would be cool, and its probably something really simple, it has to be something that effects other players and the only things I can think of would be the projectile creating, making any weapon slot shoot bullets or projectiles (aka mod killer), and changing the explosion type of the projectiles. But I think its all BS, no offence.

Well if you were any good with your investigation you would have found that im the other creator you dumb ***. Yes I know no one will believe that me and shadowfax made it but we can prove it so go on make us and offer we cant refuse for it!

It exists we made it and can prove it :smile:

Please post a video then.

X

XshadowfaxX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please post a video then.

We will not be making a video of it as we do not feel the need to prove it as it is for personal use only. If people did want proof then they could come into our game but to be honest we are not really bothered as to if we are believed or not. I just found it funny all the hype being made over it. :lol:

D

Delete Me76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We will not be making a video of it as we do not feel the need to prove it as it is for personal use only. If people did want proof then they could come into our game but to be honest we are not really bothered as to if we are believed or not. I just found it funny all the hype being made over it. :lol:

:smile: This mod is for our personal use if people dont believe us we dont care they will see it works if they are in a game with us and make use it :smile:

Im bored now off to sleep!

Top Bottom
Login
Register