Solved [Taze]r]GUN] Online

• Thread starter Poison Virus
  • Start date
  • Views 336
P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
have a question about the TazeGun it has to be got by mission, becose i made all wepons with the savegame editor and when i switch to MP it isn,t ther? Dont know if here is a therd about it ^^ only do the MP-SP glitch but do not exit server,switch char to -Trevor-

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
nobody a clue about the Tazer wtf?

C

Cold Tactics

Getting There
Reaction score
It isn't available in MP unless you have ISO mods I'm pretty sure. I've heard rumors saying that someone who has done the SP-MP glitch is able to drop the stun gun for people in the game, but it doesn't save.

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
It isn't available in MP unless you have ISO mods
i dont have iso mods and have the gun in mp XD but i think u mean it isn,t available at the change from sp-mp without iso mod ^^

C

Cold Tactics

Getting There
Reaction score
i dont have iso mods and have the gun in mp XD but i think u mean it isn,t available at the change from sp-mp without iso mod ^^

Read the second part of my post :tongue: I said I heard rumors of people having it via the SP-MP glitch.

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
kk but then i dont understand why u need the iso mod for? To droop the gun or what ?

C

Cold Tactics

Getting There
Reaction score
kk but then i dont understand why u need the iso mod for? To droop the gun or what ?

I don't do it personally but apparently people can ISO mod it to where they can get it from getting in police vehicles or something. I'm not 100% sure though.

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
ahh i understand ^^ thx my problem is when i switch to sp not only this gun is gone my whole ammo and other wepons are gone too, i think this is becose i made all wepons with the safgame editor, i think when i get the gun by mission i will be able to keep it online

C

Cold Tactics

Getting There
Reaction score
ahh i understand ^^ thx my problem is when i switch to sp not only this gun is gone my whole ammo and other wepons are gone too, i think this is becose i made all wepons with the safgame editor, i think when i get the gun by mission i will be able to keep it online

No. Back when it was easy to do that glitch whenever I did it I kept all my weapons that I too modded in with an editor.

P

Poison Virus

Getting There
Reaction score
hmm jeah but i think with the wepons is same thing like with the cars, we have one chance, then they disepear ^^ and i entered shop becose i was freez il try it when i can move first try

Top Bottom