• Views 10,257
Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought some tattoos to pimp out my swaggy self in the most fashionable way possible, and it seemed that as soon as the needle wielding magician applying the I <3 MOM tattoo to my left bum cheek was finished, I had pants'd up and waddled out of the store into my fly ride outside, I made my way back to my crib with a fine *** honey and proceeded to make some dough with a heist set up like a baller. Alas, to my bitter dismay and utter disappointment, my fine ink had vanished into thin air, and my arms were as bare as a nuns bottom, yet when I returned to the fine establishment full of rusty needles and lowlife bald men, the tattoos were discounted to only 100 dollhairs, but still weren't on my body.

So yeah, my ****ing tattoos disappear everytime I leave the ****ing shop and I've spent well over 200k on them at this point and it pisses me off. What do I do?

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Never have i seen a staff member that mad, leave the sesh and join back used to happen to me on xbone i joined a job and my tattoo's would disappear

Upvote 0
Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Never have i seen a staff member that mad, leave the sesh and join back used to happen to me on xbone i joined a job and my tattoo's would disappear
Bruh my fine *** tats that matched my hats and got me honies and cost me moneys are just gone! You'd be mad too.

Tried that a few times, still gone :/

Upvote 0
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Bruh my fine *** tats that matched my hats and got me honies and cost me moneys are just gone! You'd be mad too.

Tried that a few times, still gone :/

Weird, Trust me i was pissed i got the tats to dupe on my body but i got em all now uhmm that's really weird try doing a job if possible or character swap

Upvote 0
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll give it a go, I need everyone to see my dank pieces.

We should play sometime :tongue: i need someone to troll online with D":

BTW Luv the sig
31429501841dd08.png

Upvote 0
Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
We should play sometime :tongue: i need someone to troll online with D":

BTW Luv the sig
31429501841dd08.png
I can only play if I can get my tattoos to stay on, otherwise my flimsy white boy arms are visible to the world and I play poorly. RIP

Upvote 0
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I can only play if I can get my tattoos to stay on, otherwise my flimsy white boy arms are visible to the world and I play poorly. RIP

Ahh it's weird if it keeps dissappearing contact R* only way, Just make you're arms invisble

Upvote 0
The Irish Assassin

The Irish Assassin

(Re)tired eyes from the shadows
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought some tattoos to pimp out my swaggy self in the most fashionable way possible, and it seemed that as soon as the needle wielding magician applying the I <3 MOM tattoo to my left bum cheek was finished, I had pants'd up and waddled out of the store into my fly ride outside, I made my way back to my crib with a fine *** honey and proceeded to make some dough with a heist set up like a baller. Alas, to my bitter dismay and utter disappointment, my fine ink had vanished into thin air, and my arms were as bare as a nuns bottom, yet when I returned to the fine establishment full of rusty needles and lowlife bald men, the tattoos were discounted to only 100 dollhairs, but still weren't on my body.

So yeah, my ****ing tattoos disappear everytime I leave the ****ing shop and I've spent well over 200k on them at this point and it pisses me off. What do I do?
Lol he's giving you the rub on tattoos... That's strange, haven't heard of this bug

Upvote 0
Mast3rsTutorials

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Sin$

Is this the fine art your pasty white boy character had?

25-of-the-worst-tattoos-of-celebrity-faces.jpg

Upvote 0
bigsky2

bigsky2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My character's tattoos go missing sometimes too.
Usually the Torso (full back) tattoos go missing after wearing different outfits, changing sessions, or completing heist missions.

Interesting thing is, if you go back to the tattoo shop you can get the tattoo applied again and the cost should only be $100.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register