Discussion Tar 21 Vs Scar?

• Thread starter IFmessedupbad
  • Start date
  • Views 1,917
I

IFmessedupbad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which do u prefer the powerful tar 21 or the accurate scar ?? This has been a debate since the game has come out so what do u think is better? I prefer the tar 21 i shoot in bursts to prevent the recoil

O

oZiGy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tar-21 definitely. It seems as though the scar doesn't want to kill. The tar will kill everyone I shoot at. I prefer the tar.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Tar-21. Scar has too small of a clip.

I

IFmessedupbad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tar-21 definitely. It seems as though the scar doesn't want to kill. The tar will kill everyone I shoot at. I prefer the tar.

i agree the scar takes a whole clip to kill while the tar w/ fmj is like auto kill lol

M

MoDz x PR0DIGY

Reaction score
i prefer the scar with extended mags becuz it is way more accurate but if the tar was more accurate i would use that haha

I

IFmessedupbad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i prefer the scar with extended mags becuz it is way more accurate but if the tar was more accurate i would use that haha

finally someone likes the scar

finally someone likes the scar

S

SiL3NTxKiLL

Reaction score
i personally like the TAR-21 overall. it has the highest damage rate, not including shotguns. The recoil is easy to control with bursts. and in a bind, ya can spray like craazy

Marino HD

Marino HD

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Too many people like the SCAR IMO.
I think it's a horrible gun, slow fire and seems all over the place in terms of power for me.
Not to mention the tiny clip.

I'll take the TAR just because not EVERYONE uses it, besides it being stronger and more ammo.

Bloodz x Snipez

Bloodz x Snipez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tar-21. Overall Better. Recoil is nothing with that gun, takes a bit to get used to but once you do, its a BEAST.
I call it my nuke gun :wink:

BRU7AL

BRU7AL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll take the TAR just because not EVERYONE uses it, besides it being stronger and more ammo.

Is this some type of sick Joke? Thats all anybody uses...

TAR21, UMP, Intervention.

Thats all you see...

But back on subject, I prefer the SCAR, Only because i prefer Semi-Tapping than Spraying...

V

vDHigh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scars clip is too small and it sucks with any sights you put on it but the iron sights are ok but I prefer the TAR, seems to aim down the sights faster.

Mcfiece

Mcfiece

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like Scar with extended magizines better than Tar-21 because it is way more accurate.

J

jaiwvee21

Reaction score
I prefer scar-h extended mags + scavenger pro. The tar seemed good at first but it was way easier for me to get used to the scar

wellslogan

wellslogan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really like the Scar's iron sights, but I find in SnD when I like to use a silencer, the lack of extended mags (I don't use bling) is a deal breaker. That's when I take out my Tar class.

Top Bottom
Login
Register