• Thread starter iAmHeisenberg
  • Start date
  • Views 468
iAmHeisenberg

iAmHeisenberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna friend on tapped out? It helps a lot, if so post your origin names.

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna friend on tapped out? It helps a lot, if so post your origin names.
How does this help someone who has unlimited donuts/tickets and all premium items? Just curious

iAmHeisenberg

iAmHeisenberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How does this help someone who has unlimited donuts/tickets and all premium items? Just curious
Well I don't really jailbrake iOS anymore since I had a bad run in last time I tried, I thought someone else was in the same boat, it gives money and points to unlock gifts.

Colibra 7s

Colibra 7s

"The Good Life"
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I don't really jailbrake iOS anymore since I had a bad run in last time I tried, I thought someone else was in the same boat, it gives money and points to unlock gifts.
I don't really play much but I can add you and send you gifts if you want?

BitTorrent

BitTorrent

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sorry?
You said you can't jailbreak, i gave you the alternative for free donuts.
You go to the subreddit "r/tappedout" look for a post with the [Give] tag by a Verified giver (tag next to name) and you pm them your ea account info and what you want. They get back to you shortly, give you the donuts/items requested and you change your password. I have used them multiple times along with many other tapped out redditors :smile:

iAmHeisenberg

iAmHeisenberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You said you can't jailbreak, i gave you the alternative for free donuts.
You go to the subreddit "r/tappedout" look for a post with the [Give] tag by a Verified giver (tag next to name) and you pm them your ea account info and what you want. They get back to you shortly, give you the donuts/items requested and you change your password. I have used them multiple times along with many other tapped out redditors :smile:
Ah, my bad, thank you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register