What's new

Talkative and Friendly Let's Player!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, I already made my introduction so no need to do it again. My channel is just few weeks old and we already reached some big goals: 100 subscribers, 1.000 views and 50 videos. I talk a lot, trying to be funny and entertaining, really friendly with people. I'm currently doing few Let's Play series and one gaming news/discussion series: Dark Souls and Half-Life 2 have one video per-day. 8bitBoy has one video on: Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. There is also series about gaming news/discussion called The Smack Attack, one video on: Wednesday, Friday and Monday. That is current schedule, it will change in time, once we finish some series and start new.

Here is one of my favorite videos where we have boss fight with Bell Gargoyle in Dark Souls, I hope you enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!

-

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is latest Dark Souls video, we fight against Chaos Witch Quelaag.

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is my opinion on the topic and everything surrounding this. I hope you find it interesting, tell me your opinion in comments. If you enjoy hit that subscribe button!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
New part of Half-Life 2, we fight against enemy invasion, take down airplane and survive sand monsters!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
New video of 8bitBoy is here, or how I love to call him, The Retro Boy, we managed to finish this level! Enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
In this Dark Souls video we reach new area called Demon Ruins. New type of enemy's, new terrain , new tactics. Enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
More of Half-Life 2 is here, we fight soldiers in a bunker using soldiers! Enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
This is just my take on how to reach 100 subscribers, I try and avoid being generic and just saying same stuff everyone dose. This is just how I see it, if someone has different opinion or wants to add a tip, feel free to do so. I hope you enjoy the video, if you do, hit that subscribe button!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
New 8bitBoy video is here, we escape flood and defeat out first boss! Enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
New Half-Life 2 video is up. We enter a prison ravaged by monsters! Enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is new video of our little 8bitBoy. New world, new enemy's, new skills. I hope you enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
New part of Dark Souls is here! New enemy's, new areas, new tactics. I hope you enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
Schedule update and a little bit about future games. If you love my videos, then watch it so there is no confusion. If you never saw my stuff, watch it, maybe you find something interesting. :biggrin:

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
First part of our new series, Amnesia The Dark Descnet! What word Am I looking for? Oh, scared. Enjoy and if you do, hit that subscribe button!

Smacky Games

Smacky Games

Reaction score
Sin$
New part of Half-Life 2 is here. We locate and go on to rescue our old friend. Enjoy and if you do, hit subscribe button!

Top Bottom
Login
Register