• Thread starter Renzr
  • Start date
  • Views 950
Renzr

Renzr

X360 Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently burned the imars of destiny the taken king legendary edition so I could have access to the taken king things but for some reason it is acting as if I only had destiny so basically without the taken king any help?

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently burned the imars of destiny the taken king legendary edition so I could have access to the taken king things but for some reason it is acting as if I only had destiny so basically without the taken king any help?
I've never gotten any DLC with just a flashed 360. I'm no expert, but thought you could only burn disc versions of games. If your question was for a tag/rgh than that is different, but I know from my experience and others that iMars provides quality rips.

Upvote 0
AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
The taken king legendary edition comes with codes. The disc is just the game, without codes it is useless. 
I've never gotten any DLC with just a flashed 360. I'm no expert, but thought you could only burn disc versions of games. If your question was for a tag/rgh than that is different, but I know from my experience and others that iMars provides quality rips.
He thought the dlc was loaded on to the disc along with the game itself

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register