Take pictures with Ipod touch

Discussion in 'Apple iOS' started by I lI lI lII II, Feb 8, 2009 with 11 replies and 1,201 views.

1. I lI lI lII II

I lI lI lII II Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes you can take Pictures/Screenshots with your iPod Touch. All you have to do is click the power and home button at the same time and release. Your screen should flash white. Go to your pictures and there you go a picture of whatever you to a picture of. This is usefull for like lets say you get a highscore on a game and no one believes you, so you just whip out the picture and say HA!!!!! I told you I got 513,376,924 points :thumbup:.

• Like Like x 4
  2. II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    Ok...I think Almost everyone on this website with an itouch 2g knows how to do this. If your looking for a thanks, this isn't going to work

3. Sfunx

Sfunx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't gotta be so harsh, I personally didn't know this until 2 or 3 days ago when my friend showed me, and it's not just for the 2nd gen, I have the 1st gen and it works the same.

4. FaLCo

FaLCo Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Why thank you. :biggrin:

That guy said ur not gonna get any thanks? Well you are :tongue:

5. II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    I did not know until my friend showed me to...but I was not being harsh, half the people on this website are more harsh than me...And I do not know why you give him thanks...People get no thanks for making the longest tutorials and he just wrote how to take a picture...Its cool and everything but, I would not really thank someone for this...

6. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Lol thanks for the thanks guys and Idc if most people know because this is for people who don't know. And they are right it's not just for the 2gen it's for people who have the firmware 2.0 and higher. If you guys have any questions about the iPod Touch just message me and I will be willing to help with any problems you have. And again thanks for the thanks you guys.

Dude guy relax I know I didn't post the best tutorial in the world but that doesn't mean you can say people can't say thank you to me for telling them something they might not have known. If you knew about then why are you reading it? And if you did know about it just say thanks man but I think most people know about this but it's still a cool thing to know.

7. II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    I do not need to relax, I am 13 years old. I never said someone cannot say thanks, I said that they should not, but that was wrong and I guess they will, I do not know why but I do not care. I read anything that comes into a section I like, and it should not matter any way because I will read what I want to read. Also I thought this might have been a question on how to take screen shots with an iPod Touch. I was never trying to sound mean, but what ever...

8. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Alright dude guy it's cool. Anyways like I said before just message me if anyone has questions/problems and I will try to answer them.

9. Eazy B

Eazy B Getting There

Ratings:
    LOL SIGGED

10. Arbiter1066

Arbiter1066 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Woh n, are you a brosef?! Dude, I hate the Dudeguys!!! Nice brosef, nice.

11. OP
    I lI lI lII II

Ratings:
    Lol I like the dude guy :biggrin:

12. II WaStEdPrO II

II WaStEdPrO II Member

Ratings:
    Lol ok