• Thread starter Israel Velazquez
  • Start date
  • Views 2,476
I

Israel Velazquez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been out for sometime now.
1. Stand on door close to maggie were it gives you the hold Y to get out option.
2. Hold Y and as fast as you can before you get sucked out press LT and Y to access moonshine store.
You should be able to take your guns out and kill maggie.

M

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Been out for sometime now.
1. Stand on door close to maggie were it gives you the hold Y to get out option.
2. Hold Y and as fast as you can before you get sucked out press LT and Y to access moonshine store.
You should be able to take your guns out and kill maggie.
If this works, i'm gonna go and kill Marcel. LOL

I

Indskab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Killing Marcel is a priority, if that only works on Maggie, then it is pointless. In fact the whole glitch is pointless.

S

SJJM7556

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't get this to work at all. The second I hold Y to exit, it exits. No time nor option to do anything else.

I

Israel Velazquez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't get this to work at all. The second I hold Y to exit, it exits. No time nor option to do anything else.
Try to make a lag. As soon as you enter the shack hold y to exit and go to Maggie as quick as you can and bring up the moonshine store.

T

ThatKasper

Reaction score
Actually not pointless if you can have your guns out in the shack. I made the mistake of inviting some randoms so I could get a daily & I guess one of the low levels knew about this one and proceed to grief & harass everyone else in the shack. He could shoot, lasso/drag & hogtie any player. I don't think he could kill with guns but when he lassoed me out from behind the bar & dragged me into a crowd, all the NPCs went ballistic on me. They beat me down & I couldn't punch back. I was more surprised than mad and the video is actually hilarious.

A

Anexod

Reaction score
I cant do this glitch it doesnt give me enough time to enter the moonshack store, i tried making lag but i cant do it

M

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
I killed Marcel tonight! He went, bye... bye....

Hate that guys 1 line he repeats, gonna see if we can find a way to shut him up

Top Bottom