Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahc

Ahc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry for the spelling error in the title but let get on with the topic

I need people who are not guna leach off my work and edit my stuff but lets be ohnist most of every1 is a leach but 3-4 people on cod4.

this patch is called project falcon v3 here is a few pics
this pic is out of date but here
http://gyazo.com/3326f1e70f5cb129b8d0ce07657a34c4
//
Skype me at: juggloswag [for testers who wanna test for me]
//I hope u all under stand that cod4 was my favorit back in the day I still mess around with it.
//
I did find away of taking the shader away and still having the patch in the middle witch I will be adding the method in v4
//video of v2

//off topic below
but iv started making my frist game for xbox 360 its a temple game where u fight goblens and stuff search for treasure and what not u can customize ur character
also u can make ur own level

Onlineweare

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
It's nice to see someone is keeping Cod4 alive message me on Skype sometime. Maybe we can make a menu now that your working with cod4. Also the picture of the menu looked better then the video.:wink:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
xECFxAnonymous

xECFxAnonymous

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello I sent you a Skype message this a new account I have hosted for many years and I really don't host any more but I would love to help out im getting back in to hosting and I am looking to help out and if you want a good official hoster im here

Upvote 0
DHGxOptimus

DHGxOptimus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you ever need a legit tester msg me i dont leech the only time i would ever host anyones menu is if i asked and gave them all the credit in a post, my gammertag is Exite You and btw nice menu!! looks sick af

Upvote 0
The Creator

The Creator

That's the Spirit!
Reaction score
Sin$
I like it and but needs a lot of work, also why is everyone calling the menus "project". Is it that hard to make a name without "project" in it? I'm just saying.

Upvote 0
S

Sekcyconman

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't have a skype, but I would love to test the patch gt: dukehammer73

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register