• Thread starter iamlegend201
  • Start date
  • Views 887
I

iamlegend201

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppQREAQvtYY]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer TACTICAL NUKE[/ame]

I'm Jealous:.(

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy sh*t, see, people like you posting these videos makes me mad :mad: I get more & more jelous by the second <_<

SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
25 kill streak is quite difficult. I've only got to around 27 once or twice.

X

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice. I'm gonna try to get one... Once I get one I'll be happy.

I

ii CoRrUpT xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I really liked that video, it showed a lot. The helicopter control looks sick. Thanks for posting.

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
RaNDoM v1 said:
Holy sh*t, see, people like you posting these videos makes me mad :mad: I get more & more jelous by the second <_<

Lol, then don't hit the spoiler button.

SuperDooper

SuperDooper

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I saw a couple on youtube already.....it seems to me that these people getting nukes are playing with complete noobs...just wait till the people still playing cod4 transfer over....sh*t is going to hit the fan!

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I dunno if the nuke is really worth it... yea its an instant win, but if you are getting 25 kill streaks your gonna win anyways. Plus HONESTLY, without all the lies of kids trying to sound good... how often are you REALLY gonna get a 25 kill streak? Is it enough to not have as many abilities as everyone else in the off chance you get one?

M

MortalPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And in TDM if you are able to get a 25 kill streak (which is very unlikely) the game should be almost over anyways, so the only point to this is for showing off, which then I don't mind cause you got raped anyways.

R

Raving Killa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the nuke is only 7 kills worth and it also kills you. So in a team game this is not going to be a game ender. the 25 kills without dieing is the really game winner. This would be saved for a game ender more then anything else.

B

Bay Area Kang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Raving Killa said:
the nuke is only 7 kills worth and it also kills you. So in a team game this is not going to be a game ender. the 25 kills without dieing is the really game winner. This would be saved for a game ender more then anything else.

yes it is? lol it ends the game no matter what... maybe im reading this wrong,,:?

ChalkyBarracuda

ChalkyBarracuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Raving Killa said:
No the nuke literally ends the game when it explodes.

Top Bottom
Login
Register