• Thread starter iTs Chaos
  • Start date
  • Views 348
iTs Chaos

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else getting the message that there is a System update, i was literally just booted out of GTA & prompted to update out of no where, of course i did not update because i needs to confirm this is not a dash board, if no one else is getting this please let me know as i need to fix it as something may have gotten corrupted?

If this is an update, does anyone have further info on it?

morbidXD

morbidXD

-_-
Reaction score
Sin$
Is anyone else getting the message that there is a System update, i was literally just booted out of GTA & prompted to update out of no where, of course i did not update because i needs to confirm this is not a dash board, if no one else is getting this please let me know as i need to fix it as something may have gotten corrupted?

If this is an update, does anyone have further info on it?
Yeah, I got it on my RGH, I turned on my Retail to see if I had it for that.. Nope. Just for my RGH

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard a couple of other people say they got an update, although I'm not exactly sure what it did.

iTs Chaos

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I got it on my RGH, I turned on my Retail to see if I had it for that.. Nope. Just for my RGH
Morbid, are you thinking this is just a Hotfix to stop modders & RGH/Jtag 360's as you only got this for your RGH & not retail? Or something else entirely?

I am just completely baffled as there was no notice on this, usually the forums are filled with warnings of a coming update to warn RGH/J-Tag users & just to inform people of whats coming, but this was a surprise update which scares me!

morbidXD

morbidXD

-_-
Reaction score
Sin$
Morbid, are you thinking this is just a Hotfix to stop modders & RGH/Jtag 360's as you only got this for your RGH & not retail? Or something else entirely?

I am just completely baffled as there was no notice on this, usually the forums are filled with warnings of a coming update to warn RGH/J-Tag users & just to inform people of whats coming, but this was a surprise update which scares me!
I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me, but what I think it is... Is maybe since they are upgrading to the Windows 10.. they are configuring the dashboard?

iTs Chaos

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
So, i got on today & have been on the same KV for 2 weeks, my KV usually lasts over 2-3 weeks, and my avatars are not showing now & i have a console ban, any thoughts on this? I find this bizarre, as the avatar data got corrupted somehow & now im console banned?!

Anyone else that was having this problem yesterday, are you experiencing the same thing as me?

Top Bottom
Login
Register