Solved System update today? RGH Slim Console

• Thread starter iTs Chaos
  • Start date
  • Views 208
I

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting the message that there is a System update, i was literally just booted out of GTA & prompted to update out of no where, of course i did not update because i needs to confirm this is not a dash board, if no one else is getting this please let me know as i need to fix it as something may have gotten corrupted?

If this is an update, does anyone have further info on it?

M

morbidXD

-_-
Reaction score
Is anyone else getting the message that there is a System update, i was literally just booted out of GTA & prompted to update out of no where, of course i did not update because i needs to confirm this is not a dash board, if no one else is getting this please let me know as i need to fix it as something may have gotten corrupted?

If this is an update, does anyone have further info on it?
Yeah, I got it on my RGH, I turned on my Retail to see if I had it for that.. Nope. Just for my RGH

C

Claws

Skepta <3
Lifetime
Reaction score
I heard a couple of other people say they got an update, although I'm not exactly sure what it did.

I

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, I got it on my RGH, I turned on my Retail to see if I had it for that.. Nope. Just for my RGH
Morbid, are you thinking this is just a Hotfix to stop modders & RGH/Jtag 360's as you only got this for your RGH & not retail? Or something else entirely?

I am just completely baffled as there was no notice on this, usually the forums are filled with warnings of a coming update to warn RGH/J-Tag users & just to inform people of whats coming, but this was a surprise update which scares me!

M

morbidXD

-_-
Reaction score
Morbid, are you thinking this is just a Hotfix to stop modders & RGH/Jtag 360's as you only got this for your RGH & not retail? Or something else entirely?

I am just completely baffled as there was no notice on this, usually the forums are filled with warnings of a coming update to warn RGH/J-Tag users & just to inform people of whats coming, but this was a surprise update which scares me!
I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me, but what I think it is... Is maybe since they are upgrading to the Windows 10.. they are configuring the dashboard?

I

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
Is anyone getting this update on a retail, & willing to accept it to see what it entails??

M

Magic1211

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm on retail and have not been asked for an update.

I

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
I'm on retail and have not been asked for an update.
Thats just bizarre!! Please anyone with further information, please update us here, ill do the same.

M

Magic1211

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a flashed retail, so I am very careful with the updates.

I

iTs Chaos

Premium
Reaction score
So, i got on today & have been on the same KV for 2 weeks, my KV usually lasts over 2-3 weeks, and my avatars are not showing now & i have a console ban, any thoughts on this? I find this bizarre, as the avatar data got corrupted somehow & now im console banned?!

Anyone else that was having this problem yesterday, are you experiencing the same thing as me?

C

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
No update.

Edit: No update... Avatar update

Top Bottom