• Views 483
Status
Not open for further replies.
CrypticFusion

CrypticFusion

M.I.A.
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just wondering about tomorrow, if you will still be able to do system link modding with Mw2, Cod4, and Cod5? I know this is a nooby question, but will the difference in kernels of the two different xboxes (Jtag and retail) not allow them to connect?

Duplexity

Duplexity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ye I was also wondering about this. I have a feeling that you will still be able to do system link though. I am not completely sure so :frown:

DDoSing

DDoSing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here..........I hope so as thats all i do, lol. f*** KV's.

xVVhiteboy

xVVhiteboy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If were lucky we will be able to. But I bet not.

z IFuILILeTe z

z IFuILILeTe z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe yes theres a possibility to go systemlink.. if they update the dashboard it wont matter, i dont need to update on jtag,, tu5 patch fixed that, like in mw2 u can see the same update version and only with that u should join systemlink..

S

SDTxPappysrus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I bought a new box and I was wondering if I can still jtag it tomorrow or if i have to bust my *** tonight to do it. Also this patch is just for cod right or is it for live it self.

xSoGx Curbstomp

xSoGx Curbstomp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I bought a new box and I was wondering if I can still jtag it tomorrow or if i have to bust my *** tonight to do it. Also this patch is just for cod right or is it for live it self.
The patch is for live most people think it will try to patch jtags but it is not confirmed

Coke

Coke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its for the whole xbl. It is a dashboard update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register