• Views 907
Status
Not open for further replies.
MiNdLeSsZoNeR

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright here it is so what im trying to do is infect my xbox live account so i can use online so i can enter the system link game fine and get infected but once i jump online to join a game itll say searching <50mps or something like that and never find a game can anyone help me with this thanks.

Siinner

Siinner

Se7en Psycho
Reaction score
Sin$
You have force host enabled and must invite ppl now. Take it off if you dont like it.

Upvote 0
ExternalHitman

ExternalHitman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
take your eyes and look for forehost,connecttoOthers ...
hint its in the dvars

Upvote 0
MiNdLeSsZoNeR

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well how do i edit a patch i download this patch from here how do i get into it and remove it

Upvote 0
D

DEADKIDZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do like i did, click up there on that search button and type in "FORCE HOST" read a few treads.
why do you have a JTAG if you dont even have the tools to use it correctly. im being harsh B/C you have a piece of hardware you know nothing about.

.FF VIEWER

Upvote 0
MiNdLeSsZoNeR

MiNdLeSsZoNeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well i figured it out and yeah i did use the search button and couldnt find alot of it so go off yourself it aint my fauly i couldnt keep updated with this stuff when i was gone, like it was a hard question this site is for helping and explaining to do things not be a douche bag

Upvote 0
M

MySTiC BiNaRY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
do like i did, click up there on that search button and type in "FORCE HOST" read a few treads.
why do you have a JTAG if you dont even have the tools to use it correctly. im being harsh B/C you have a piece of hardware you know nothing about.

.FF VIEWER

Judging by the way you worded/stated that, I see you also don't need to have one.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register