Discussion System link In Mw3

• Thread starter Red Devil
  • Start date
  • Views 2,631
Red Devil

Red Devil

Reaction score
Sin$
if anybody knows how to set it up will you help me so maybe we can play some games and i want to record some gameplay

thanks!

Nate

Nate

Too Nasty
Experienced Veteran CotM Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Look up xlink and I am sure there are a few people on there. Like there were for black ops before release.

Red Devil

Red Devil

Reaction score
Sin$
alright i downloaded it so if anybody has mw3 and will help me set it up pls message here so we can play :smile:

please if anybody knows how to set it up for mw3 message me

rich12313

rich12313

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
once you get it working, it will work for 99% of games on system link. Have it running and join a lobby. Their lobby will show up in your system link list.

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
once you get it working, it will work for 99% of games on system link. Have it running and join a lobby. Their lobby will show up in your system link list.
He needs the 30ms ping patch.

Red Devil

Red Devil

Reaction score
Sin$
ok but i dont no how to work it thats the problem haha i need someone to help me set it up

5N1P3R3D

Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to hop on the thread..
Does anybody know if system link allows split screen multiplayer (like BlOps) or is it single player only like MW2?

Thanks

IttyBittyNinja

IttyBittyNinja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He doesn't need the 30ms ping patch if he is on a JTAG because a JTAG can connect to a JTAG no matter what.
Oh well then how come it always gives me an error saying "Can't Connect to Host"?

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
He doesn't need the 30ms ping patch if he is on a JTAG because a JTAG can connect to a JTAG no matter what.
A jtag can connect to a jtag because of the 30ms ping patch...

Nate

Nate

Too Nasty
Experienced Veteran CotM Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
A jtag can connect to a jtag because of the 30ms ping patch...
A retail can connect to a jtag because the that patch. A jtag can connect to a jtag without it. I am almost 99% positive on that. :wink:

Dr Death

Dr Death

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
for the 30ms ping patch just install dashlaunch. Nice and easy

Zakb009

Zakb009

Uni pride yo!
Retired
Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
A retail can connect to a jtag because the that patch. A jtag can connect to a jtag without it. I am almost 99% positive on that. :wink:
A retail can't connect to a jtag, unless they are on the same physical lan. Try connecting your retail to someone over xlink, because I know it won't work. A retail can't put the xex on to enable it can it? Sorry Nate, although I am a bit rusty on this scene, I know I am right on this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register