• Thread starter An0nymousHelper
  • Start date
  • Views 681
A

An0nymousHelper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone! so i wanted to try and do some COD4 System Link 10th accounts for my friends so i installed the game in xex menu and put the Default_mp.xex & Code_post_gfx_mp.ff & Patch_mp.ff all into the folder (i'm not a complete noob, i no some what, what i'm doing) so i start up the system link game and connect my other (non JTAG) xbox to it. It all works great and it says all challenges complete and im 10th prestige lvl 55 and all that good stuff but then when i end the game or leave i'm still level 1. I have never really played COD4 before so i was wondering if there is a a button for Xbox Live unlocks or what ever its called, like the one in MW2. Any help would be extremely helpful as my friends are over right now and i really want to help them out!

-Thanks a lot in advance! :smile:

MK x Famous

MK x Famous

Famous is Pro
Reaction score
Sin$
depending on your "Codepost"
mine is UP UP on Dpad You WILL NOT Be able to move again on a jtag
But ehat happens when you press uP UP on Dpad is it turns Xbox Live Unlocks on
:smile:

A

An0nymousHelper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
depending on your "Codepost"
mine is UP UP on Dpad You WILL NOT Be able to move again on a jtag
But ehat happens when you press uP UP on Dpad is it turns Xbox Live Unlocks on
:smile:
ok cool! thanks a lot

+Rep :smile:

M

m3ga diirtz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
depends on ur code post..try up up then back on d pad..should show you download settings display.your jtag will then load the modded map prob crash..while your jtag is displaying download settings,play on your stock.should be saying enemies forfiting 20 seconds..or similar.then enjoy

A

An0nymousHelper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
depends on ur code post..try up up then back on d pad..should show you download settings display.your jtag will then load the modded map prob crash..while your jtag is displaying download settings,play on your stock.should be saying enemies forfiting 20 seconds..or similar.then enjoy
wait so when am i suppose to try and press up up? when i start the match?

M

m3ga diirtz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wait so when am i suppose to try and press up up? when i start the match?
yes m8..start match 1st..while in game play.

plus make sure the profile your attempting to modify is on the stock console not the jtag.then after you have finished disconect earthernet lead from jtag depending on how u wired up your system link..then go into live game on stock..that should work plus infections.

A

An0nymousHelper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

plus make sure the profile your attempting to modify is on the stock console not the jtag.then after you have finished disconect earthernet lead from jtag depending on how u wired up your system link..then go into live game on stock..that should work plus infections.
hmm i tried but still nothing :frown:
Do you by any chance have a Codepost that i could have? :smile:

DrZimbabwe

DrZimbabwe

Peace at Last
Diamonds Are Forever Beginning of An Odyssey MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Put the game mode on search and kill urself when u spawn,Then everything will work XD

Top Bottom
Login
Register