What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved System Error E 71 RGH/JTAG

L

Lokixxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Wasn't sure if this is the right page to upload but here we go.
So I was playing a Halo Reach and using a XUID spoofer, I changed my name and it logged me out as soon as I got logged out my console froze, I booted it back into Aurora dashboard and was presented with a update from Xbox LIVE, I declined the update and went to the original Xbox dashboard and was presented with the E 71 Error, so I tried every method to fix it and nothing worked. So I went to dashlaunch and uninstalled a plugin I thought to be causing the issue and now every time my console boots it just shows the E 71 error.

System is a Corona Phison 4g (Slim) and I am still able to load into Xell, and help would be much appreciated

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 753
R

Reckfullies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try bypassing dashlaunch when booting. Press the power button then press the eject button a second after.

If that doesn't work, assuming you have an hdd, just remove it and try to boot. Its normally some sort of plugin/hdd problem.

L

Lokixxx

Reaction score
Sin$
Try bypassing dashlaunch when booting. Press the power button then press the eject button a second after.

If that doesn't work, assuming you have an hdd, just remove it and try to boot. Its normally some sort of plugin/hdd problem.

I did both of what you said and nothing seemed to work, I keep getting the E 71 error, do you have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You may need to reformat your hard drive. Do u get the error if you remove the hdd and boot the console ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register